.

Lauren_Jauregay
SOo who has two two thumbs and a hot girl giving her head 😏

Liked: 172,736,936

Comments:

Finah_Jane: Lauren.... Who's giving you head!?

Dinah

What the fuck. I run into our house and heard moaning. I ran upstairs into our room to see Lucy in between her legs going down on her. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled. Lauren pushed Lucy off of her. "Babe.?" Lauren says. Lucy was just hid underneath a cover. "How could you.?" I asked beginning to choke up on my tears. "Babe it's not what it looks like." Lauren says. "What else is it then Lauren! And how the fuck could you post about it!" I yelled. She looks down. It hurt me. How could she do this. While we're married. "And about you! Lucia!  What about Dove huh!" I asked. "Baby I'm sorry. It's a mistake we got caught in a moment." She says getting up. I see in her eyes she was being truthful but she hurt me. "I'm packing my things. I'm moving in with Normally. When you show me and prove to me this was a moment and your not going to hurt me again. I'll move back in. But I am really hurt. I hope your happy." I say and pack my things as Lucy and Lauren get dressed. Lucy ran out and Lauren was on the bed with her face in her hands. I get done packing and walk out of our closet. "I'm sorry." I hear her say. " Good bye for now Lauren. " I say and walk out. I get out of the house and walk down to Normallys house and knocked on the door. "Oh hey Dinah what's wrong?" Ally asked as she opened the door and seen I was crying. "Lucy was sucking Laurens Dick. That's the girl she was talking about." I say. Ally hugs me. We walk inside and Normani walks up to me and hugs me. "I heard everything. I don't know what Lauren was thinking. She is never like this." Normani says. "Yeah we should tell Dove. She is going to be heart broken." Ally says.

Lauren
I went to Lucy house to tell at her for druging me. I walked in and heard Lucy and Dove talking about breaking me and Dinah up so they could have us. I video taped everything. I ran over to Normally house. I banged on the door. Normani opened it and punched me in the face. "Dinah doesn't want you!" She yelled. "I want to explain to her how it happened." I say pushing Normani out of the way. I ran into the kitchen to see Dinah and Ally. They look at me like they wanted to kill me. "I was home alone. Lucy came in saying Dove was beating her. I went and made us hot chocolate to help calm her. I went to the bathroom and came back. I took a drink of my hot chocolate and I felt dizzy. I ended up knocking out. I woke up her sucking me thinking it was you. And I seen her have my phone in her hand. When you walked in I knew it wasn't you." I say. Ally glared at me. "We are totally going to believe you! Now get out." She yells. "But-" "I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT!" She yells. So I leave. I hate my life. I go home and Grab my voka.

Normani

Camila: Mani. Lauren is drunk on the Bridge listening to a video of Dove and Lucy saying things about breaking Dinah and Lauren up. She ended up throwing her phone. Get down here NOW!

Normani: omw

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

{Follow me and the second Author JarianaSlays_Mia}
{I hope you like this Twist and sorry about this being short.}
{Vote and Comment!!!!!}