.

Luke

I was being funny and Comment Michael would never. I seen him get mad he got and yelled. "I FUCKING LOVE YOU WHY THE FUCK DON T YOU EVER APPRECIATE THAT! I'M FUCKING DONE IN TAKING A BREAK FROM THIS BULLSHIT!" Then ledt. Shit. Shit. I go to Message Laurinah.

Luke
Guys....

Lauren
Hey Luke what's wrong?

Luke
I did another Michael would never and he ended up exploding in my face and left. He said he was taking a break from this bull shit...

Dinah
Oh my god baby come over and hang out with us we'll go to the mall.

Luke
You know me so well I love you guys.

Laurinah
Aww we love you too!😘

~~~~~~~~

Lauren_Jaurgay

We went to the Mall look at her she's a model! She a queen! She's mine

We went to the Mall look at her she's a model! She a queen! She's mine.... Forever!

Liked: Luke_Hemmings Ashton_Iwrin Calum_Hood Finah_Jane... 835 more...

Comments:

Finah_Jane- Hey! No I don't I didn't even want you to take it! EVERYONE BE DISTRACTED BY LUKE!

Michael_Clifford - .......... Hi ahead say it....

Luke_Hemmings- I would N e v e r.

Ally_Cupcake - sjdjndj ssh dhebdudbushsishshsbhushs W O E

Camila_Bananas - Yeah like come on Luke your better than this!

Ariana_Sunshine - You do not what to agree!

Camila_Bananas - I do not want to agree...

Normani_Chocolate - 👀👀👀👀 S A Y I T

Luke_Hemmings- I would N e v e r.

Michael_Clifford - I love you baby! I'm so sorry I yelled at you I love you so much I don't want a break from you I was just pissed at everyone dm me saying I'm a terrible boyfriend and person!!!!! I'm home please come here!

Luke_Hemmings- ok baby boy I love you too I'm like kejfjfnjdj an dhsbdhhduddbjdhdidbdh 😘😘😘😘😻😻😻😻😍😍😍😭😭😭

Ally_Cupcake - ..... W o w.

Normani_Chocolate - what?

Ally_Cupcake - You would literally n e v e r.

{Follow me and the second Author JarianaSlays_Mia}
{Vote and Comment!!!!}