1D Facts

Facts:

   ✖ Zayn doesn't see himself live in the U.S..

   ✖ If Niall could be another member of One Direction, he would be Liam because he is confident.

   ✖ Harry has tried to learn to play guitar but he quit after one week.

   ✖ Ed Sheeran wrote two songs for the next album.

   ✖ Zayn, Louis and Harry support the football team Manchester United.

   ✖ Harry wants his first child to be a girl named Darcy.

   ✖ When Louis doens't feel well, he confess to Harry and Zayn.

   ✖ Niall liked the Teletubbies when he was young, he even disguised himself as Po on Halloween.

   ✖ Liam would like go into space.

   ✖ Harry's mother said he had a great fear of spiders, but he should get rid of it because he is "The Man of the house."

   ✖ Niall would like his girlfriend to be younger than him.

   ✖ The perfect girl, according to Harry, should be funny, intelligent and athletic.

   ✖ Louis hate the fact that a boy ignores a girl.

   ✖ The first girl who has cracked Liam's name was Emily.

   ✖ Niall loves when a girl can speak more than one language.

  ✖ Zayn loves when his girlfriend and him don't like exactly the same things.

  ✖ Harry loves it when a girl wears his clothes.

   ✖ Louis's mother said he always preferred girls with brown hair.

   ✖ Harry think it's so attractive when a girl smiles.

   ✖ They started recording their new album on May 10

   ✖ Niall is in love with a girl of his city.

   ✖ When he was 10, Harry was attacked by a goat. 

   ✖ Harry once sang 'Hazza and lou' instead of 'Gotta be you'.

   ✖ Demi Lovato wants to work with the group.

   ✖ Liam has always preferred to have a girlfriend rather then just seeing someone.

   ✖ The guys will be in Punk'd May 31 They sequester Britt Robertson, Nina Dobrev and Ashley Benson.

   ✖ Harry thought that 'The Hunger Games' talks about food.

   ✖ Harry has once fallen before a paparazzi. The boys then pretended to fall too so that Harry won"t feel embarrassed.

   ✖ Zayn said if he still had 24 hours before he died, he would make a 1D final concert .

   ✖ Liam got over 100,000 viewers for his recent TwitCam.

   ✖ The U.S. Group One Direction (They wanted the 1D to change their group name) has received threats from-dead 1D fans like 'We will continue with carrots and spoons!'

   ✖ In fact, Simon Cowell has paid for One Direction to keep their group name.

   ✖ Harry loves apple juice.

   ✖ Thanks to Harry, Louis and Eleanor were known.

   ✖ Liam likes to play with legos.

   ✖ Louis tweeter April 1st (April Fools!) He was going to be a dad, then 2 minutes later, the topic most talked-about Twitter (Trending Topic) was' Congratulations on your baby Larry. (Louis + Harry = Larry )

   ✖ One Direction will be the only group of X-Factor so far to give a concert at Madison - Square Garden.