1D Imagine (Louis Tomlinson)

Louis Tomlinson Imagine

You just got into a huge fight with Louis. The fight was about..nothing in particular. Just about him being away. He was always out with the boys and never spending time with you. You were jealous and just wanted him to hold you and tell you everything would be fine. But, that didn’t happen…

“Well, excuse me for wanting to be a young adult and go out with my friends!!” he screamed, looking at you with angry eyes.

“Louis, I’m not saying that you can’t! I’m just saying…” you were cut of by him yelling back at you.

“Y/N, I’m done arguing with you. I’m just done.” he said, grabbing his car keys and heading towards the door.

“Ohh yea Louis, great idea. Run away from all your problems. That will get you NO WHERE IN LIFE!” you screamed. He stopped in his tracks and turned around.

“I’m gonna leave, before I say something that will hurt you.” he said, opening the door and slamming it behind himself. You just stood there, in the middle of the room, and cried. You decided to call Niall.

“HEYYYY Y/N!! What’s up?” he asked.

“Niall, is Louis going out with you guys tonight?” you asked, looking at the door that he slammed shut.

“Uh..no. He said he was spending the night with you and only you. Why what happened.” he said, sounding concerned. You instantly got a whiff of fear cross over your body.

“So…hes…not with you?” you asked, grabbing your keys off the table.

“No..is everything…” you cut him off by hanging up the phone. You ran to the elevator and hit the Lobby button. Before you left, you asked the lady at the front desk if she had seen Louis.

“No. I’m sorry ma’am but no one with brown hair and green eyes has left. I saw a man looking like that come in a few hours ago, but no one has left the hotel in over an hour.” she said, looking up from her computer. You freaked out. Where was he?

“Uh..okay..thanks.” you said, running back to the elevator. You went back up to your appartment and opened the door, thinking maybe he came home.

“Louis…Lou…LOUIS!!” you yelled as you walked around the appartment. No sign of him. You grabbed your phone and called Harry.

“Hey Y/N! What’s up love?” he asked.

“Harry…your Louis’ best friend…when he’s upset and you guys are on tour…what does he do?” you asked.

“Uhh..He likes to go..outside like on the roof and look at the stars and just think things through. Why?” he said.

“Okay..um thanks.” you said, hanging up. You took the elevator to the highest floor and headed towards the emergency exit, which led to the roof. You walked out, looking around as you eyes adjusted to the dark. You see a figure, sitting on something. You walked over and didn’t know if it was him or not.

“Lou…?” you said, making your way toward him. He turned around and saw you. He quickly wiped his face, but you still saw the tear stains on his cheeks.

“What are you doing up here?” he asked, looking out into the night.

“I…I just wanted to..check and make sure you were okay, which, it looks like you are fine, so I’ll just..go back to the appartment.” you said, turning away. Tears formed in your eyes. You could tell he did not want you present.

“Babe, wait…” he said, getting off of whatever he was sitting on. You turned around and faced him.

“What.?” you asked, looking down so he didn’t see your tears. He tilted you chin up so you could look at him but you pulled away. You didn’t want him to know he made you cry. He put both of his hands on both sides of your face, forcing you to look him in the eyes. He wiped your tears away and kissed your forehead.

“I’m sorry…” he said, pulling you into a tight hug. You rested your head on his chest and shivered. The wind was blowing and you didn’t realize how cold it was outside.

“I’m sorry too.” you whispered into his chest as his grip tightened.

“You must be cold. C’mon, lets go inside.” he said, putting your hand in his. You both walked inside, closing the door behind you. You took the elevator down to the floor your appartment was on and went to your room. You opened the door and walked to the kitchen to grab a drink. You got a glass of water and you felt two strong arms wrap around your waist.

“I love you y/n.” he whispered in your ear giving you goosebumps.

“I love you too.” you said, giving him a kiss. You both went to bed, forgetting the fight happened and fell asleep in eachothers arms. <3