(A/N) I'm Really Sorry *IMPORTANT*

I'm sorry.
I'm sorry that I failed you all.
I'm sorry for what I am about to say.
And I truly hope you can forgive me.
But I will understand if you don't forgive me.
I understand if you hate me.
I understand if you want to unvote if you can even do, hehe.
And I understand if you want to remove this from your library or reading list.

As you know I haven't been updating as much as I use to... and my reason is... I don't feel as passionate as I felt when I first started writing this fanfic. It just seems that the flames burned out, you know? I'm still happy for all the votes and readings that this story has, but... do to my very low self-esteem I think less of myself... my standards are high and I think I can never satisfy you.

I hate to say this, but tomorrow at 5:00 pm central time... I'm completely ending He Gave Her Another Chance... I'm sorry...I'm so sorry that I didn't live up to your expectations. I'm sorry... I truly am. And maybe I don't know I could give this to someone else and let them continue the story, but I don't know anyone who has ever watched this show.

So

I'm

Truly

Honestly

Sorry...

I hope I can see you next time...and if you're wondering how I look like... this is me... I know it's not much. It's Snapchat that's why i like "pretty"

 It's Snapchat that's why i like "pretty"

I'm sorry once again.
I hope I can see you later... love you bye... for now...

One final question: do you care?