Pucca's birthday

ReEdited*

Hi um this is my first fanfic so I hope you like it
——————————————
Pucca:

"Today's my birthday!!!" I said while getting ready. I was heading downstairs and says good morning to my uncles. "I'm going to Ching's house," I said walking to the door. "Bye!!!" My uncles said from the kitchen.

3rd person:

Pucca gets to Ching's house, but she doesn't see her so she goes to find her.  Along the way, she spots Garu. Pucca was about to run to Garu, but she saw her with a ring. This made Pucca mad. Pucca got a little bit sad, but it was her birthday. Pucca walks off to find Ching.

Garu:

I'm helping out Ring Ring because she needed help with something, but she's just talking about herself it's soo annoying. I spot Pucca I'm kinda hoping she would come, but she walks off probably to find Ching. I have this feeling something important is today.
30 minutes later

Garu: Home

"Ugh Ring Ring talks too much," I said to Abyo. "Yeah, I know." He replied back "Hey, do you ever get that feeling that something important is today?" I asked Abyo "Yeah because today is Pucca's birthday." He said while eating a banana "WHAT?! I need to get her a gift!!!" I said freaking out.

3rd person:

Garu ran to the closest gift shop. Garu scanned the gift shop in search of something Pucca would like. Garu finally found a gift he thought Pucca would like. "This one is perfect for Pucca!" He thought as he went to the cashier.

_____________________________I realized my paragraph formatting is horrible to the point that I cringe

I realized my paragraph formatting is horrible to the point that I cringe.