first impression

hey guyx its my first book so hope you enjoy it. luv..... xoxoxo....

thud.

thud.

thud.

thud.

"can someone get the door"? my mum shouted from the kitchen. i ran to the door,peeped through the key hole and saw one hot ,mouth watering pizza guy on the porch with his left hand in his pocket and the other with pizza.

      "hellooooo!!! aint you supposed to answer the door", my 13 year old sister said startling me.
    "urh...errm...i mean yes", ...i said opening the door. i took the pizza from the guy and sent it to the kitchen, placed it on the counter and went to the door to pay for the family size pizza which had been ordered by my mum. He looked like the type of guy that got all the girls at the party drooling all over him, then he winked at me bringing me back to reality making me blush with my face turning shades of all colors known to man.
     Then to add to my embarrasment i heard my sister say,"i think she likes you" behind my back. i could have sworn i was about to kill her but i wasn't about to make MR. GORGEOUS here think that am some type of  a psyco girl that had just been brought out of a ghetto.

     "hi, am kyle. kyle mcdowell". Did he just talk?? i mean i heard him say something but was it directed at me.

Cause if it was i bet my life it was the sweetest and most melodious voice ever in existence.

"Errmm am lisa".. i replied stammering and put a strand of hair that had found its way to my face at the back of my ear. I saw a smirk escape from his lips and damn it was as sexy as hell.

itx short i know but i hope you enjoyed it

please like and comment cause i really need to know what you guys think about it. lotx of luv..... xoxoxo......