The Forged Blade

Soon after Historia used her Dragon Slayer Secret art, the dark, red sky was now a dull white cloudy sky, smoke and rubble ran through the city and suburbs. The seven dragons, shielded their riders. They arose from their dragon shielders and coughed from the smoke caused by the rubble.

"Historia!" called out Sinder

No response... She stepped out from under Wiesslogia's wing and looked for her. But she realized her ankle had been broken, she fell against the big chunks of concrete, but continued to crawl.

"Historia!!!!" called out Sinder again

No response a second time. Everyone began to thought Historia was dead. Everyone then had saddened expressions on their face, Skiadrum especially. From the rubble dust, they saw an outline of a person. They suddenly activated their magic. What they saw was what they expected.

"Historia!!!!!" yelled Sinder, limping over to her

With one arm that wasn't injured as much as her other, ran over to Subder and held that one arm out and hugged Sinder.

"Ow! my arm!" said Historia

"Sorry, let's get you to a hospital as soon as possible" said Sinder

Skiadrum walked up to Historia... She patted his nose...

"You never cease to amaze me," said Historia "even if you were destroying the city"

Skiadrum walked beside Historia as they made their way through the rubble, trying to get to the hospital.

"Your leg is broken Sinder..." said Historia

Reiner picked Sinder up, carrying her the rest of the way.

At the hospital, Historia walked into the doorway next door. Sinder laid in bed with a pillow right under her broken ankle.

"Hey" she said

"Hey," replied Historia "How's your ankle?"

"It's okay I guess," said Sinder "it should be okay in the next two or three months so until then, I have to refrain from performing, and competing and doing dangerous things like what we just did earlier."

"Okay," said Historia "turned out, my arm was only bruised. I'm able to do whatever it should be gone in a few weeks."

"Can you do me a favor?" asked Sinder

"Okay, what do you want me to do?" asked Historia

"For Ereina's wedding," said Sinder "I need you to take my place when Triya and Cara perform"

"Okay," said Historia "I'll do it, I have to go now, I'll check back in with you in a few hours"

"Alright, i'll see you later" said Sinder

As soon as Historia left the hospital, she went to Sybilline's house. As always, she carried her special blade that Sybilline had specially forged for her. She went into Sybilline's backyard and saw the stable, with Chelsea inside, still holding the corpse of her rider...

"Syb, I know you made this special for me," said Historia, taking her blade out of it's scabbard and taking a long glance at it

She suddenly had a flashback...

One year earlier...

"Historia!" called out Sybilline "Historia!"

Historia, who was drawing, stopped what she was doing and caught Sybilline's attention.

"Hey," said Historia "what are you so jumpy about?"

"I forged my first weapon!" said Sybilline, holding out the small odd-looking weapon

"It looks like it's part of a giant pair of scissors..." said Historia "why that design?"

"It was just something that came at the top of my head!" said Sybilline

"I see," said Historia "great job!"

"I want to give it to you" said Sybilline

Historia jolted...

"B-but, that's your forged weapon!" said Historia "I can't possibly!"

"Don't be stubborn!" said Sybilline "you're my best friend and I want to give this to you!"

Historia gripped the hilt of the blade tighter as she forced herself to pull out of the flashback.

"but, it'll pain me too much if I have it any longer with me." Said Historia

Historia lifted the blade into the air, and slammed it down into the ground, making it stay in it's place. She walked away from Chelsea and the corpse of Sybilline...

"Thanks for coming into my life..." Said Historia, leaving Sybilline's backyard

As Historia walked back to her house, all she could ever think about was her good times with Sybilline. She wasn't crying, she just had a straight expression across her face and continued to walk back home.

She had isolated herself inside her house as soon as she got home...