Sybilline's knowledge

As the sun rose up from the horizon, cracks of sunlight beamed through the curtains of their bedroom. Ereina opened her eyes, squinting. She groaned and tried to shut her eyes. But, she couldn't... the morning sunlight made her wide awake. She sat up, realizing she had no bra on....... She quickly searched the floor for it. Once she spotted it, She wanted to walk and get it, but she had a feeling she'd wake up Terrett... She tried to slip out of the blanket oh so quietly and tried to remove her hand from Terrett's. He suddenly grasped her hand, and toppled back down onto the bed, Terrett on top of her. She covered herself with the blanket.

"What are you doing up so early babe?" he asked, moving piece of her hair out of her eye's line of sight

"To-to change," she said, nervously "I'm going to make breakfast silly"

He suddenly jumped off of the bed and went to his closet to put on a fresh pair of clothes. Ereina did the same as well. After fifteen minutes of changing into clothes, Ereina went into the bathroom to fix up her hair and maybe put on a little bit of makeup.

Fifteen minutes later, Ereina walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. She got out a pan and started cooking. Terrett on the other hand, was sitting on the couch, writing in a notebook.

"What are you doing there babe?" asked Ereina, from the kitchen

"Things for our wedding" he answered

"What kind of things?" she asked

"Just things" he said, closing the notebook

Historia was fast asleep... She kept twisting and turning in her bed. In her dream, she saw her teammates, Terrett and Ereina included. Sinder walked up to her and pointed behind her back. Historia turned around and saw Sybilline. Tears streamed down her eyes and ran to Sybilline. Just before Historia could close her arms to give Sybilline a hug, Historia awoke...

"SYB!" she yelled, closing her arms into her chest and tears streaming down her cheeks

Realizing it was all a dream, laid back down in bed. Her face buried in her pillow, started crying even more... Soon, she wiped away her tears and sprang up from her bed. She went into her closet and searched for her combat outfit, which was her arena outfit. As soon as she changed into them she grabbed her blade and went out to her backyard.

"I will not give up here..." mumbled Historia

Historia started training to face Layla, who had taken her beat friend right in front of her...

At Achnologia headquarters, Sybilline jolted awake, finding herself inside a machine she's never seen before, on the other side of that, she saw many people on computers, working on something.

"Sorry for the inconvenience," said a man, walking into the lab "I am Achnologia, and we need your smartness of dragons for a plan"

"What kind of plan?!" snarled Sybilline

"My plan is to become the Dragon King," he said "I will gather all dragons from around the world and destroy the world itself. But, I'm starting with your friends' six dragons on destroying this city first."

Historia heard Skiadrum groan and toss around in his stable.

"Whoa Skiadrum what's the matter bud?" she asked, opening his stable

As soon as Historia opened the gate, he burst out, tossing Historia back.

"Skiadrum what's the matter?!" asked Historia again "This isn't like you!"

Skiadrum stared at her with his light green eyes. He suddenly flew off into the sky.

"Skiadrum!!!!" yelled Historia, getting up