-chapter 2-

[This is how their new home would look like, what do you think? ;)] ♡

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I watched my mum as she walked cautiously to the door dodging all the unpacked boxes. As soon as she opend the door, a very handsome man apeared, standing on the steps. He didnt look too young or too old, so i guessed he was around my mums age but a bit older. I had to admit, he had very nice blue eyes and sandy blond hair.

From a far distance, i could see he greeted my mum with a kind smile.

'Hello there, im simon your next door neighbour. I just wanted to say erm...welcome to this neighbourhood., he said whilst handing a box full of chocolates nevously. Well i know i will be the first one finishing them. Hehehe

"Oh hello Simion. Im Jocelyn its very nice to meet you. Oh and this is my daughter, Britney." She said with a smile as i aproached the door akwardly.

'Oh hello' he said greetingly, but instead of replying, i smiled.

After a long while of silence, my mum was the first one to speak.

'Oh god, sorry would you like to come in?'

'That would be my pleasure,' he replied.

"Oh and sorry for the mess, we still need a lot of unpacking to do" she said whilst leading to the kitchen

"Its fine really"

"Do you want any tea? Coffee?" She asked hesitantly

"Coffee would be great"

I walked besides my mum to the corner of the kitchen where she started the kettle on. I didnt want to come across as rude so i didnt want to whisper anything to my mum since Simon could get a wrong impression.

"Oh no" she said as me and Simon
looked at her.
I wanted to ask what happened but Simon beat me to it.

"What's wrong Jocelyn?"

"We dont have any sugar." She looked at him dissapointed. "Well i guess i'll have to go the the supermarket"

"WAIT!" I shouted accidently while my mum and Simon looked at me confusingly. "I can go for you if you want."

"A-are you sure Bree?" She said unsure

"Yeah..why not plus I could really use  some fresh air right now" I said reassuringly

"Well alright...here's the money, Oh and put it in your pocket so it won't fall out"

"Mum I know" i rolled my eyes with a chuckle

Giving me the money, i started to head to the supermarket, but before i could go any further my mum poked her head out of the door and shouted "be careful!" But i wasnt bothered to shout back so alI did was nod in response.

The vibrant blue sky that was here when we arrived, converted into different shades of oranges and pinks as the sun started to dissappear behind the buildings far away.

Lucky enough,  the store wasn't  that far away which saves me from getting lost considering I didnt know my way around here.

After a while walking down the streets, i spotted a big building with a supermarket sign on top which reassured me that i was in the right place.

When i entered the double doors, there wasn't many people as i expected there to be, but I guess that saves me time right?  I quicky skimmed through the isles, trying to find the sugar my mum asked for.

When I finally spotted the sugar, i grabbed it in my hands and rushed to the cashier because it looked like they were soon about to close.

When I purchased the sugar, i stepped outside the doors, allowing the cold breeze take over me. The auburn sky turned into dark navy, causing the bright yellow lights to shine on the narrow roads. I could've been that long in the store? I thought to myself.

I planned on making my way home but something or rather someone stopped me. A strangers hand pinned me to the brick wall, leaving me imprisoned by a males mascular arms.

"Well hello there pretty girl" he whispered to my ear, making me feel violated.

I could easily detect the alcohol  in his breath which made me even more uncomfortable in his presence. 

"Get off of me you FREAK!" i shouted, trying to get out of his demanding arms but I realised it  was no use: he was too strong.

"Aw you scared?" He said while his hungry eyes roamed my paralysed body while licking his lips seductively. It makes me wanna puke. I tried to escape but all he did was pin me harder and harder to the wall, causing his face to be a couple of centemitres away from mine.

"Get off of Me!!!!" I shouted once again but he wasn't even bothered to budge a muscle. He seemed entertained by my weakness but I on the other hand didn't enjoy any of that especially his presence. When I was about to scream my head off, an unfamiliar voice spoke.

"Get off of her" He demanded, causing the drunkard to look away at the guy. Oh and who are you exactly? Her boyyyyfriend?" He said humouresly.

"Don't make me repeat myself" He warned

"And what are you gonna do to me?"

"This"

All of a sudden, his fist lunged on the guys face, causing him to stumble back on the rough ground.

"You little fuck-" he said while whiping of the blood that was currently spilling from his nose.

"You're gonna regret this!" He warned, as he walked away, covering up his agony.

My heart kept on racing as i still couldn't  cooperate what happened. His beautifully sculpted face faced mine, as his calming grey eyes observed mine, giving me this weird sensation through my spine.

Without a word, he walked into the darkness,  leaving me still shocked. I didnt know wether to feel dissapointed that he left without a word or relieved?

All these words swarmed my mind uncontrollably but the question that really stood out was why did he save me I gave out a shaky breath while closing my eyes for a couple of seconds trying to comprehend everything, as i hurried back home still terrified what I whitnessed.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hiyaaa😙

So sorry if this chapter is rushed but I had to rewrite everything because for some reason it didn't want to save soooo yeah😂😅 but anyways I hope you still enjoyed this chapter cause I for sure enjoyed writing this for you guys😏❤

Anyways goodnight and peace!😙❤xx