Midnight ;)

Harry: When midnight comes around, you two are still awake, fingers tangled and mouths running. Your deepest secrets spill from your guys' lips, squeezing each other's hand when subtle comfort is needed. Midnight is when the vulnerable side comes through, something that is only witnessed within the dark walls of your bedroom at midnight.

Liam: When you both can't sleep, midnight is spent driving around, soft music playing on the radio. Your hands are laced together over the console, but no words are spoken. None are necessary as the hum of the motor and soft instrumental filled the whole atmosphere, making it relaxing and comfortable.

Niall: Midnight hits and shortly after, you two stumble in after being dropped off. You're half asleep while Niall tries to hold onto you to prevent himself from falling. Managing to get yourselves up to bed, you knew you would regret this all in the morning. Never again would you want to get this drunk that quick.

Zayn: When midnight rolls around, he's already fast asleep, but you are unable. You lay on your side, just taking in the relaxed features of your boyfriends face. His 5 o'clock shadow and the slight bags under his eyes. He's natural and at peace, and it's his best look yet.

Louis: You two are in a fit of laughter listening to his stories. He had just come back from tour and instead of sleeping, you were catching up, not worrying about how much sleep you really got. You wanted to listen to his voice again, that one that just didn't sound the same on Skype than it did in person.