You have a dance competition (redo)

I had one I was writing then my phone died and it got lost and I got lazy so I'm gonna do it again

Your Pov

"I can't believe we made it to starpower nationals!" You say. "I know we are so lucky to be here." y/bf/n says. " You know Mrs. Morgan (real teacher) said if we win first place she'll do kart wheels around the hotel?" she said. "Really?! But she just had a baby.?!" you say. "I know so we have to win first." she says. "Oh ya." You say. (This really did happen) you guys were laughing. Then your teacher comes up to you guys and says, "y/n it's time for your solo." (I'm in company at my dance studio so I know about this stuff.) "Ok" you say.

Louis' Pov

"Excuse me"? I asked a lady that was wearing y/n's studio jacket. "Yes?" she turned around. "Have you seen y/n l/n?" "Yes actually she's about to start her solo." she replied politely. "Thank You." Then I to ran to the audience and I got there right before she started. *at the end* When she finished she bowed and looked into the crowd she caught eye contact with me and a huge smile broke out on her face.

*backstage*

"When I got backstage I saw her running towards me so I stood there with my arms open." She jumped on me and hugged me like she never would let go. She said, "Louis I can't believe your here! You should be on tour." "Well I knew this day was coming so I booked a day off and I flew here." I explained. "Oh my gosh, Louis! I love you to the moon and back." she said. Then she kissed me passionately. "And by the way you ass looks amazing in those shorts." I gave it a little pat. You blushed a deep crimson. "I know" she said, shaking it a little making me laugh.