Rumors-chapter two

"Let me dispel a few rumors so they don't fester into facts."

Unknown author

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.---

And that was all I needed.

"So, Princess what brings you here,hun?" I asked out of pure nosiness.

"I.I'm....I am here because I needed...on a vacation!"

"Oh, I see girl, listen I know you are not from around here as long as you don't run around in other peoples business you'll be fine! "

When I said that she looked at me with worry in her eyes.

"Listen honey there is nothing to be afraid of, I'm sure that whatever you're running from won't miss you!"

Now reverse pathology normally worked in these types of situations but girlfriend wasn't having it. By that I knew she had been smarter than she looked.

" Viola, you seem like a nice person....I'm going to trust you with a very important piece of information. Can you keep a secret?"

"Yes, I'm known for having the safest mouth in town and my ears don't talk." Sarcasm marked my words.

"I'm princess Koch, I'm only sixteen but I have enough money to buy this place three hundred times so, as you may have guess by now. I got in here with a fake I.D., I left my home because my parents don't understand me and they never will! I'm looking to make a new life, can you help?"

" OK, am I being punked." I asked playfully but I was in no way joking.

"I'm being truthful with you. You are the first person to take a liking to me, with no knowledge of who I am. You didn't judge me because of my families wealth and for that I want to pay you one thousand dollars."

" Princess, sweetie...I don't want your money. If I didn't know any better I'd think I was being setup...but since no one has jumped out from behind the bar, I believe you and I trust that this isn't some sick twisted game for a television show or nothing. Money isn't needed in favor of my friendship, I'm sorry your folks. Don't get you and all but darling.... this isn't the place that you want to be!"

"I appreciate your concern but I didn't ask for your opinion! I've been watching you and from what I know, you're the person that's going to show me exactly what I need to survive!"

Princess had gotten feisty with me, which no other bitch dared. And the fact that she was observant drew me closer to her. We been best friends ever since.

After talking we left . Princess and I headed home. My house was a total of three miles from Club Paradise. Cab services were around seventy bucks and usually I would get some sucker to pay but this time Princess insisted.

I didn't turn her offer down. However, I informed her of what she should have already known. I deepened on no one! Everything i want in life, I get by taking it!

She informed me that I would no longer have to take anything. Confusion brushed through my mind quickly and disappeared just the same-quickly.

Ignoring Princesses statement, I gave her a tour of the studio apartment that had been stationed as a two bedroom.

I had moved here from new York a few months ago, striking out on my own and leaving the company that was with me from the start. Although my former champions had tried making a fuss, my decision was the one I'd follow.

"Why didn't they just come with you, Viola?" Princess smurkishly interrupted.

I let out a relaxed breath with the sound of my name from her lips. I prepared myself to spill the beans about associates and couldn't help but to laugh at her accent, which I loved! A blend of french and English.

More than once during the course of four hours she would lapse into french without realizing she'd done so, and would quickly catch herself and revert back to English.

I spoke French as well but Princess hadn't figured that out so, I didn't tell her. I knew enough to get by. In fact I speak several different languages, thanks to the men I escorted while in New York.

I prepared myself as a young woman to be able to tap into the international markets. I thought that life style had been over for me....and that's just when I ended up explaining to my knew pet. -Princess.

With her new found knowledge she offered me a proposition. Being less formal than usual. Princess shared more secrets with me. Gaining half of my trust, which isn't easily done.

This had been a unique situation. I connected completely with her because she wanted to keep nothing from me. Once I saw how easily she trusted me, I tried my best to do the same and that was were our relationship changed it's state.

It reminds me of lust at first sight! Instantly we embarked upon a lifetime of sisterhood. Princess had traits that resembled mine. She too, was known to be gutsy or her pricy little ass would not have met me. "Light girls" stayed away from this unnamed city!

Princess had enough guts to try anything once-as long as it was legal. Me on the other hand I committed deadly sins on a regular basis. What right does mankind have to label actions of other human being like they were god's or something?

Only thing I consider punishable by law is dishonesty amongst comrades. Oh, and if ever a person isn't loyal to me,......they would die. Somehow things had always disappeared around me. No, not everything I stole! When people normally came into my life they seemingly forgot my rule. No loyality, no life!