Rumors -talk is cheap as Rumor has it.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or, if real, are used fictitiously.

Copyright © 2010 by Li¢kable Produc¢tion§

All rights reserved . No part of this book may be reproduced,transmitted,or stored in an information retrieval system in any form or by any means,graphic, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, taping, and recording, without prior written permission from the publisher.

First Lucky Lick Press edition 2011

ISBN 978-0-6734-4532-2

Lickacble Press Edition

134 Fairfield Place

Atlanta,Georgia 30314

Visit us at www.Lickablepress.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story contains adult situations, mature graphic scenes, violence and strong usage of sexual activity. If you are sensitive to sex, killings, cursing and things. This content may not be for you.

Please have a open mind before continuing . All things within the context are fictitious and fragments of the authors imagination.

All material written here is solely for entertainment purposes. I intend to do no harm!

Take into consideration that this is a work of fiction and these heinous crimes were committed against no real beings.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still think about how life would be different if I had had his baby. He'd be tied to me and what he called "my grotesque family."

Jerk....

Yeah, I had a uncle named Peaches. What family you know doesn't? Other than that every thing about my bloodline was pretty much the normal strange.

So, Mr. TooCool had no reason to take it there. Beings though his tribe of kinfolk were more than the unusual!

He was a spoiled brat since birth and I'll bet you know those types.... Born with a silver spoons in their mouths.

It was common knowledge that he was the son of a wealthy German and his beautiful African -American wife.

Part African-American and part German, at just nineteen Jason had been the epitome of every woman that I'd known fantasies and he appeared in numerous women's nightly dreams. Every girl wants to be rescued.

People assumed that he was a major player because of the sexiness that he compelled. It was in his looks, his walk, how he spoke, and in general. Even if he started at you the sexiness was there. He was definitely one gorgeous man!

And not only did his funding make him that way. -"sexy". Besides that, he was know from many charities he himself established and associated with. Highly intelligent and caring it would appear.

His father invented many things, Pampers being one of the inventions.

From the time Too_Cool had been born he'd had the best of everything-schools, social contacts ,money and he'd used all three to his benefit.

His mother worked in her early days. Then she retired off her husbands wealth. They lived happily ever after. Married with children and all.

Jason was the second born to his sister, Jalisa-Anna . There were five of them in total. Jalisa-Anna,Jason, Kyle,Sparkle and Princess.

That's how we met actually, Princess "the rebel" ,very much so, "the bitch " and the youngest of the Koch family. Had ran away and ended up on my side of town.

Just by looking at the poor girl you'd know she wasn't from this side of the tracks. Although, she tried hard as hell to fit in.....

Sure, I could suck their family dry through child support, taking 30 percent of his funds monthly would have been amazing. Me and my child would be set, but I'd always have to share the most precious thing in my life.

Forever struggling to keep him from indoctrinating his self stated master skills to my child.

Jason is someone I consider to be a fluke. This is why I say he has no right to claim me or mine.

I think about what a wretched father he'd be, and how I wouldn't trust his side of the family to consider anything but their own desires.

You might think it's bitter of me and you're entitled to have that opinion.

March, 1987.

I was grooving at a local night club. One of the hottest spots in town. When I noticed a girl who clearly didn't belong. Dressed in a thousand dollar tennis shoes, a Donna karen dress that had been still season and her skin beamed with brightness.

She definitely stood out amongst the crowd. Curls that bounced freely surrounded her beautiful face, staining her high cheekbones were red frickles that brought out her hazel eyes, long and lean lengthy legs, and a complexion that matched Walnut nuts.

She had been stunning and not just some piece of ass that you'd glance at!

Standing against the wall, while everyone danced to T.L.C's mixed version of "Scrubs". She had been the only wall hugger.

No one would dare to be caught creeping or standing still. When those beats played the entire club jammed!

So, I two-stepped my way next to her, extended my hand and she gravitated towards me.

"Hey, you..." Why the sad face? ..What you don't know how to dance?".

"Sad face...huh, If you think this is my sad face, wait til you see how I look when I'm happy." She giggled.

"Okay, what's your excuse for not dancing?"

" I have none. I simply can't dance!" She exclaimed. "

" lucky for you, See, I'm the queen of the dance hall! Tonight is you are fortunate enough to have me here, girl I got skills!"

" Not enough to teach me, I'm a square when anything has to do with rhythm."

I replied, " Two left feet.....let's see what you got! Just follow me and I'm sure you'll come up with something. By the way my name is Viola and you are?"

As she watched and repeated each move I made. She stated her name loudly enough for me to hear her above the tunes that pushed through the speakers we were close to,

" I am Princess!"

" Well, Princess darling your doing just fine." I uttered out of pure kindness and I guess it had been written across my face because not a moment to late. She grabbed my arm and insisted on going to seat near the bar.

That told me that she didn't belong here and that she had been alone.