Ghost!FireHeartxReaderxRussia

HEY PEOPLEZ~! A little something different then usual because why not? If you have not read about my OC FireHeart or Ilia then please go to this link first: http://mikides.deviantart.com/art/God-Heart-Project-Two-FireHeart-457711547?q=gallery%3Amikides%2F38225405. Though if you are not lazy go to the link then guess you will be very very confused. Anyways here is the story sorry if it is short sorry if it is long~! ON TO THE STORY~!

Your POV

    It is another snowy day in Russia Moscow... I have been here my whole life and I have never seen it not snow in winter. That is probably one of the only things I hate about here. I know I should love the snow because I am in Russia, but I have never seen the appeal of it. All I see is coldness everywhere and not a hint of warmth. I let out a sad little sigh as I walk down to the kitchen. If you don't know who I am then you have problems because I am you. (F/n). I am (Y/a) years old (Your age). If this is not ringing a bell then you need some help dude. Anyways for as long as I have lived I have never had an off day or an abnormal day. Life to me always seems to repeat.

"Hun you have a good time at -work/school/today-(This is a new thing I am trying just try it out)~!" I love mom, but sometimes she is a bit to happy.

"Yeah mom love you too bye." As I walk out the door I suddenly had this strange feeling in the pit of my stomach. Something is going to be different today. I don't know what, but something is going to happen... Why do I think something is going to happen? I mean nothing has happened before? So why now? I shrug off this feeling I mean come on right? Today went by just like it always did to -work/school/park- then lunch then back then a walk home. Maybe I should have not ignored the feeling this morning. I mean I have never had a different type of day. Maybe I should have changed it up a bit... (Yeah come on read? Y U KEEP SAYING MAYBE!? You: Maybe cause you wrote it -_- Me: Oh yeah...)

As I kept questioning myself I suddenly fell backwards right on my boot. (that is me -3-)

"Hey watch where your going! (Yes you are speaking Russian -3-)" I look up at the person who made me fall. In front of me looked to be a very large man who wore a trench coat that almost all his body except his hands, feet, and head. From behind he seemed to have almost silver hair, but that maybe my imagination.

"Oh I am sorry little sunflower. You are ok da?" As he faced towards me I saw that he had beautiful purple eyes and I actually notice the scarf that is around his neck and half his face.

"Yeah I am ok thank..." He reached his hand out to me with what I assume is a smile. I gratefully take his hand.

"I am sorry to ask this, but do you know where to clossest flower shop is?" I look at this man with a very confused look. He knocks me over then ask where a flower shop is? This guy is just weird so far.

"Yeah just go down this street and the shop to the left side is it. Why do you need to go to the flower shop?" I don't know why I asked, but I am just going to take a guess and say curiosity.

"I have someone who died and I want to get her favorite flower for her grave..." Oh a loved one... how sad now I kind of feel bad...

"Hey how about I take you to the flower shop and the graveyard? I can kind of owe you in a way."

"If you would like to come that would be wonderful. Then come." I follow this man... wait I don't even know his name!

"Um hey what is your name by the way?"

"Oh my name is Ivan. What is your name little sunflower~?"

"Um my name is (F/n). Nice to meet you Ivan."

"Da agreed ^J^"

*TIME SKIP BECAUSE WRITER IS LAZY~!*

Ugh I kind of hate graveyard. They are so creepy and who knows if there is ghost! Scary man. But even if it is scary it does have one thing nice about it. It honors all of are dead no matter who it is. I look up at the tall man to see him with a sort of sad expression.