T W E L V E

Manik was waiting for Nandini to come out from the washroom

In washroom...

N-(to herself) Areee..shittt yaar ... Ye stain to ja hi nahi raha... Ab Kya kru ... Ese Bahar bhi nahi ja saktii ... Manik ko puchu kyaa ....

She peeped from the door to see if Manik is there ... She hesitatingly came out...but can't find Manik in room ... But then she saw a menly figure in balcony... She guessed it correctly as Manik ... Water is still dripping making the floor wet from the knee-length dress she worn as she had used water to clean her stain ... Manik was lost in his thoughts watching outside view that he doesn't even know that Nandini is standing behind him

N-(softly) Manik

M- silent

N- Maaanik (still softly)

M- (turned around and got lost in her beauty .... As her dress was sticking to her body from waist) Haan bolo ...

N- Manik ...this stain is not going ... and now I can't go out like this .... Do you have any other solution???

M- Yeah just a minute....

He stepped ahead to go in a room but slipped due to wet floor...with Nandini over him .... Just in a moment Nandini's lips touched his cheeks.she pulled out her lips...both got lost in each other's eyes... Manik's hand on her waist and Nandini's hand on his shoulder for support...He gently tucked her hair strands behind her ears to get a perfect view from this close... She closed her eyes to feel his touch...He turned around taking her underneath him and was just admiring her angelic face ..

N- Maaanik (softly pressing his shoulder)

M- Haan haan... (Came out of trance)

He got up slowly and gave her a hand to hold ...she hold it get up from the floor...

M- yahh ... Ammm .. U need something...(avoiding eye contact)

N- Haan wo .. this stain is not going...and I can't go out like this... Toh???

M- ok but first you need to dry your self... otherwise you will catch cold ... Come..

N- ok (follows him)

Manik went to dressing table and took out a hair dryer and started blowing it on her dress with a little eye locks in between...
He dried her completely but still a stain there on her right thigh...

N- Ab?? Mein Bahar kese jaungi...

M- No worries ...wese b bahot time ho Gaya hei .. mostly sab log ja chuke honge ..wait I'll go and check..

Manik goes out to check.. he comes back in a minute..

M- Bahar sab log ja chuke hei ... only our family and Mr.Khurana's family is there

At that time cabir called him
C- Kyaa be saale... Tu kar Kya raha hei uske sath bandh kamre me !!! Bahar aane ka irada hei bhi ki nahi ??

M- are actually stain is not going so Nandini can't come out like this...so ...

C- ohh so if that's a problem..then there is no problem...