29// Who's the Father?

The call had ended, I had told Blair I'd be over asap

The call had ended, I had told Blair I'd be over asap. She sounded frantic over the phone, she spoke in a fast pace, she sounded scared.

I slip on a jacket over my long sleeve tee and tie the converse that encase my feet.

As I pull out my hair from underneath the jacket, I shout "I'm going to Blair's."

Logan didn't respond. I walked back to the bedroom, peeking my head in, Logan still remains at the side of the bed with his phone in his hand.

My eyes roll before settling on him with a look of irritation. "Logan." I say sternly.

"What?" He asks, a hint of annoyance in his tone.

"I'm leaving." I say plainly.

"Mhm." He hums

Must be one hell of an email to keep him attentive and not acknowledging his fiance.

"Send my love to the ambassadors." I say in banter, testing him.

"Mhm. Ok." He replied. He failed.

I left, when he would finally get off of his phone and realize I were no where to be found, he'd call.

The elevator rides up to Blair's penthouse, slower than ever. When the doors slid open, Blair jumped into view slightly startling me. Her brown eyes are upheaved, she's tensed and unsettled.

"What's going on that you had to call me at ten o'clock?" I ask her, exiting the elevator.

"Remember the scandal you were involved in junior year?" She asks, walking beside me as we further ourselves into the penthouse.

"Gee, which one?" I ask, my voice tainted with sarcasm.

She rolls her eyes before narrowing and staring into mine. She leans in, her face within a close proximity. I shift uncomfortably, my eyebrows creasing together as I watch her cautiously.

"The pregnancy scandal." She whispers, her breath fanning my face. Her voice was very low, I wouldn't have been able to hear it even if I stepped back.

My feet step away from her creating a small gap between us. "Okay." My word lingered, my eyes questioning her.

My eyes widen, my lips part, and a flame ignites in my body as I pieced the puzzle together. "For Gods sake, Blair. This again?" I exclaim, my hands flying in the air.

She hushes me, her eyebrows creasing in anger as she glares at me "Do not scold me. I called you for support not to reprimand me."

I forced myself to ease, the furnace flicking off and angry eyes softening. Underneath her tough facade, I see the fragile Blair.

We lay on her bed, underneath the silky covers that made the bed feel like laying on a cloud. Blair laid down, her head elevated slightly by the pillows. A silk navy eye mask concealing her eyes.