42

Justin knew at some point he had to let go of Zayn let him be,  let him leave,  but he wasn't ready for it,

Standing with the love of his life in the airport,  wishing there were somewhere else but here,  heck he even wished they were actually in the principals office or something,  but not here,  not saying goodbye.

"I will miss you. "  Justin chocked on his own sobs.

"Jay,  baby,  look at me, You are not going to miss me,  you are going to be the strong motherfucker I know you can be,  and move on from us be happy. " Zayn whipped his now painfully,  and forcefully ex boyfriend 's tears.

"I will always love you. " Justin said

"I loved you since day one. " Zayn said,  placing a soft kiss on Justin's forehead,  and pulling him in for a hug.

"Promise me you will come back for me. " Justin sobbed in the older boy's shirt.

"I will always come back to you. " Zayn said.

With one last kiss,  they parted ways,  each with a piece of the other,  trying to stand tall,  and not show how  much it held them down.
How much it broke them.

It was Zayn and Justin against the world,  together they were unstoppable,  separated,  they are fragile children in desperate need of love.

"I love you" Was the last thing they told each other,  and that was 5 years ago.

&&&&&&&                      &&&&&&&&&
               &&&&&&&&&&&

This is the end folks,  it was an amazing ride,

I'm not a sequel kinda person,  but this book which was supposed to be only 5 chapters now ends with 42,

BTW,  if you want a Sequel,  following their lives 5 years later,  let me know,

Lydia