37

Shawn 's POV

I was laying there on the sand,  letting the sun make a toast out of me.

I heard foot steps which stopped right next to me,  i didn't even bother open my eyes.

"Did you mean it?! " the voice was familiar and so close to my face,  I couldn't feel the sun burning me anymore but I felt weight on my chest.

I opened my eyes to see Charlie casually sitting on my chest his knees on either side of my body,  just like I always do to him,
I don't know I always felt protected and loved when he is are.

His shadow was blocking the sun from contact with my face.

"Every single word. " I said.

"Good " he said standing up and pulling me along side him.  "Come,  you are all sun burnt. "

"Oh it's nothing. " I smiled.

"Gigi says,  you should never let the sun burn you that much. " Charlie said.

I swear I didn't know one name coming out of the mouth of one person could cause so much pain.

"Oh yeah. "  I fake smiled.

"Sit" he said as we stood under a shade, 

I sat down quietly.

"So you and Gigi?! " I asked

"It's nothing that you think. " he said

"What do you mean?! " I asked

" I can't tell. " He said.

We spent the entire day talking and laughing about random things,  i didn't know I missed him that much.

Charlie walked me to my place,  i know he is that much of a gentleman.

"Thanks for today. " I said.

"No thank you. " he said

I hugged him,  he hugged back,  but quickly broke the hug.

"Kiss me" I said not even thinking it through.

He kissed me without any hesitation and I kissed him back,  my hands wrapped around his neck,  his on my wasted.

His tongue licked my lower lip asking for entrance,  but I denied him.
His left hand squeezed my butt making me gasp,  hence him gaining access, 

Our lungs needed air so we decided to break apart.

"My parents aren't home. " I let him know.

"Fuck. " he said,  "let me text my mom. "

"I'm waiting. "  I said going to unlock the door.