Chapter 1

Hey its me again! I am trying something new for me well a couple things....

1) This is my first Snamione fic and I just craved writing one, so I am going to publish out this first  part and if it gets good feedback I will continue on with it.

2) I am typing from my phone so please forgive any spelling mishaps that may or may not take place

love you guys!

lizbeth

PROLOGUE

I watch with Harry and Ron as Nagini strikes Snape. I cover my mouth to keep the scream from tearing past my lips. He cant die. Time picks up faster for me as I search through my bag.

Snape is giving Harry some memories and I give him a bottle so that he can capture them. I continue my search and let them have their moment.

I feel a hand in my shoulder and look up to Harry.

"Come Mione he is gone now,lets let him go in peace." I shake my head to his surprise.

" He deserves more than this Harry, so... you go on ahead and I will stay here and take him to the infirmary. We still have an hour right?" He nods his head slowly and takes his leave expecting me to change my mind... but I wont. I cant.

My fingers finally grasp the few items they have been searching for; a vial of gold liquid, a small bottle of phoenix tears, and a tube of anti venom. I place my fingers on his bloody neck and still feel a pulse. Thank Merlin.

First things first I need to remove as much venom as possible. I take a swig of the gold liquid myself and then force some down his throat. Felix Felicis. Gods know we need the luck.

I look at his slouching form and lift his torso so he is sitting up. I straddle his waist and his hands lie limp at my thighs. I turn his head to the side and press my lips to the bleeding wound on his neck.... if only this could be done under better circumstances.  I suck and spit as much venom as I can get. Its terrible and bitter... I just remind myself of what he sacrificed more than anyone he deserves to live.

It is beginning to pay off as his condition isnt worsening as expected. I pull out a syringe and inject him with anti venom then I clean his wound, which is not bleeding so much.

I rub around his neck to help circulation and force the serum to take affect.

His breath sounds closer to stabilization and my heart soars. I take and move his face to once more and drop the tears on his wound which closes before my eyes.

He takes a deep shuddering breath and coughs his chest moves showing deaths departure from this man. I wrap my arms around him and smile in surprise when his obsidian eyes gaze into mine.

"Professor..." I whisper.

He looks up groggily and his brow furrows in confusion. "Granger?" he asks just before he passes out.

"Obliviate."

He wont remember I saved him. He wont remember the way I held him. The way I tried to remove the venom. Any of it. Nothing.

I place a protection charm on the shack and wait out this battle.

Harry will win.