Smoking Gun

He pressed his cheek against her thigh and began to slowly caress her with his tongue. She twisted and groaned in lust but she still wanted more. He pulled away for a moment and bit down on her leg, she yelp and fell back moaning. A wicked smile flashed across his face, he continued to venture deeper into her chasms. He pulled up his head and her legs flew open; before he could catch his breath, her ankles locked on his back and she pressed him back down. Her fingers ran over his head and through his jet black hair. Every time she moaned, her thighs clenched and she tugged on his hair. The moaning had become faster; she was out of breath and filled with pleasure. He moved upwards and began to caress her in a delicate spot. She couldn't take it any longer; her limbs flailed opened and she fell back. Out of wind and wanting more. She grabbed his collar and pulled his lips to her. She kissed him deeply masking her true intention, as she unbuckled his belt. Slowly she relieved him off his trousers and began to grope his manhood, as she begged for him. He released it in full force and began to thrust between her legs. The moan and groaning had turned to scream of lust, she would soon be unable to handle the full girth yet she begged for it; "Faster and Harder!" She pulled herself from beneath him and scaled him and began to gyrate. Her hips thrust to and fro, as he eagerly followed he every motion. They inter-locked their hands and she pulled his body to hers. She bit down on his neck and begged him; 'harder & faster' those words were all she could get out. Her body ached in tandem with his as she cried out for him to feed her lust. As the climax approached, he begged her to scream his name, she smiled and flicked back her head and shouted; "Give it to me, Harr..." She fell atop of him unconscious. At first Harry laughed to himself, pleased, however he noticed blood flowing from her head. He looked up and saw his wife, Adeena, holding the smoking gun.

She had this hollow smile and tears seemed to flow from her eyes. He pushed her off and darted for the door. Another shot fired. He grabbed his leg and fell to the ground screaming. The bullet had only gone through his leg; she had no intention of sending him off quickly. He would suffer for his sins. She laughed as he tried to crawl away, pathetically, he begged for his life with every inch he crawled. She walked over and dug her heals into his arms, a few tears dripped on his back but he wouldn't notice tears with his own flowing profusely. Without ever saying a word, she began her revenge with a carving knife she retrieved from the kitchen, she decide to play with him for a while. The first slice across his back lifted the skin and he let out a scream. His arm twisted to reach her but all that did was give her a chance at his tight, shoulder muscles. She wretched with ever slice, still she continued, her determination was as plain as the blood on the floor. He cursed her and she tore his back open, once more she threw up. Some fell into the wound and he cried out. The pain was too much for him, he was beginning to lose consciousness. She wouldn't have him close his eyes before she could be satisfied though, his screams incited a sadistic idea. She went into the kitchen and collected the bottle of liquor; he had been sharing with his mistress and pound of salt. When she returned, she laughed, he was at the bottom of the staircase stricken in tears. She pounced on him; once more digging her heals into his back. She covered her hands in salt and reached between the skin and lifting it gently. To him, however, this pain was more horrid than before. She began to pour the rum into the wound. He screamed. His pain was unbearable but she was merciless, she still felt as if her pain was still greater. She dragged him to her garden and asked him to dig his grave, with the last strength he could muster. A shot fired and he fell into the hole, gripping his groin and begging for mercy. She knelt down and placed the barrel on his lips. "Lie to me!" those words would be the last thing he heard, before the gunshot. 

After a few weeks, everyone could notice the freedom in her aura. It was as if she had been relieved of a great strain. Some even commented; that this was the first time she had smiled in years. She skipped down to the market to gather some seeds for her garden and noticed that Frank was looking at her a lot today. Though she had frequented their shop in the past. He was surprised to see her looking so refreshed, he worried about her safety; after she had come in with a black eye once. After some mild conversation she invited him to help her in a garden she had started recently. He agreed, seeing it as a chance to get acquainted with the refreshed Adeena. It only took a single cup of tea for her to tell him of the horrors Harrison had put her through. As the tears began to flow down her face once more, he grabbed her shoulder and held her against his heart. He told her to listen to it beat, anytime she felt afraid or alone; remember that it beats for her. She swooned. Before things escalated he asked about Harrison's mysterious disappearance. She smiled; "I don't have the slightest idea but I am thankful. After all he did leave me this wonderful flower bed."