The China Glass Doll

First off i did NOT make this story!!! my cousin told me it when i was little to scare me!! i thought it was really good!! enjoy :) (im makin this into my own words though and adding more dialouge and more creepy stuff and twists and stuff into it :)

~~~~~~~~~~

One day a mother and her daughter decided to go to a doll shop. Her daughter, named Jessica, loved dolls. She had just turned seven and was getting a new doll for her birthday. The mother and daughter entered the doll shop and asked the clerk if they had any new dolls in the store. "Yes we do actually. She just came in this morning. She's a china glass doll named Cindy." The clerk went to the backroom and came back with a beautiful, black haired, pale doll. "She's perfect mommy!" cried Jessica. "How much is it?" Jessica's mom looked at the price and was stunned to see it was cheap and affordable. "Is this all you want for the doll?" asked Jessica's mom. "Yeah. It's old and not many want it. Might as well get rid of it." "We'll take it." Jessica's mom paid for the doll and gave it to Jessica. As the Jessica and her mother walked out of the store the clerk whispered under his breath, "May God have mercy on ya'lls soul."

When Jessica got home her mother made her put Cindy in the doll cabinet along with the other dolls. Jessica did so and raced upstairs to get ready. She did everything she was supposed to. She brushed her teeth, got pajama's on, and washed her face. She went downstairs and told her mother she wanted her to tuck her in. Her mother went with Jessica and tucked her in. Then told her good night and sweet dreams. Before her mom turned the lights off Jessica stopped her. "Thanks for the dolly mommy. I love Cindy this much." She stretched her arms out wide to show how much she loved the doll. "I'm sure Cindy loves you that much too hunny. I hope she likes her new home. I will also make sure your brother doesn't get his hands on her. Now go to sleep. See you in the morning. Good night." "Good night mommy." Jessica's mom turned out the light and Jessica slowly drifted into a deep sleep.

At about 3am Jessica woke up to a loud creaking noise coming from downstairs. Jessica became frightened and hid under the covers. Then she heard an eerie voice call to her from downstairs.

"Jessica, I'm on the first step. Jessica, I'm on the second step. Jessica, I'm on the third step. Jessica, I'm on the fourth step. Jessica, I'm on the fifth step. Jessica, I'm on the sixth step. Jessica, I'm on the seventh step. Jessica, I'm on the eighth step. Jessica, I'm on the ninth step. Jessica, I'm on the tenth step. Jessica, I'm on the eleventh step. Jessica, I'm on the twelfth step. Jessica, I'm on the thirteenth step."

Jessica began to cry knowing that there were only thirteen steps in her house. She began to cry and was still hiding under the covers.

"Jessica, I'm in the hallway. Jessica, I'm in your parent's room."

Jessica, hoping her parents heard it, thought her parents would stop whatever was talking. Her hope was crushed when she heard her parents cry out in brutal pain. First her mother. Then her father. She began to cry. Then she heard her the creepy voice start to talk again.

"Jessica, I'm in the hallway. Jessica, I'm in your brother's room."

Again Jessica hoped that her brother was hearing what she was hearing and would stop it. Instead she listened to her older brother scream and cry. Then everything was silent. Until the voice began once again.

"Jessica, I'm in the hallway. Jessica, I'm in the doorway."

Jessica was terrified.

"Jessica, I'm in your room."

Jessica felt something climb into her bed.

"Jessica, I'm on your bed."

Jessica decided to try and see what was doing this to her and her family. When she looked over her blankets she saw something that made her heart skip a beat. She saw Cindy holding a knife above her. She was about to scream, but then Cindy said,

"Jessica...I killed you."

And plunged the knife into Jessica's chest. Making her suffer by twisting the knife around. Until finally the screaming stopped.

Two days later police were called to Jessica's house. They found Jessica's parents dead in there bed with knife wounds in their chests. Next they found Jessica's brothers body with a stab wound in his chest. They were appalled to see so much blood had oozed out of him. Finally the cops found Jessica's body. The cops found themselves crying when they saw her lifeless body. Her eyes were opened wide like she had saw something right before she died. The wounds in her chest also indicated that she must of suffered the worst. "Bill come look at this." The police man, named Bill, walked over to his partner. He saw in the corner of Jessica's room a doll holding a knife. They saw a note on the back of the doll. The picked it up to what it said. It was a poem about Jessica and her family.

"They thought I was quiet.

They thought I was pretty.

They though I was sweet.

Turns out I was scary.

I  made them smile.

Then I made them all cry.

I made them suffer in pain.

But you'll never know why."

The cops were taken aback when they read the note. They looked at each other stunned. They took the doll to a doll shop somewhere in the city and told the owner to lock it up tight.

Three years later. 

A mom and daughter looked into a doll shop window and saw a doll. "Mom can I have her?" The mom looked at the doll and saw it was named Cindy and that it was affordable. "Sure. Babygirl." They then walked inside the store to purchase the doll. As they walked away the doll gave a devilish grin.