| 6 |

JULY 1989

JULY 1989

BILL SET UP THE MAP on the wall in front of the projector. It was the Derry sewer system map and thanks to Ben they also had the other map of old Derry for the projector.

Sarah helped Beverly put a blanket over the window, while Mike closed the garage door letting the room become dark.

Everyone began to sit around next to each other and looked at the projector. Sarah sat next to Richie and Eddie as Bill began to place the film in the projector.

"Look. That where G-Georgie disappeared." Bill says pointing to the street that had a big X that said STORM DRAIN.

"There's the Ironworks and the Black spot. Everywhere it happens it's all connected by the sewers. And they all meet up at the-"

"The Well House." Ben finished for Bill surprised.

"It's in the house on Neibolt Street." Stan says.

"You mean that creepy-ass house where all the junkies and hobos like to sleep?" Richie asked.

Eddie began to breathe heavily and Sarah went over to him and patted his back softly. Helping him breathe and him giving her a grateful nod.

"I hate that place." Beverly says.

"Me too, it always feels like it's watching me." Sarah said.

"That's where I saw It. That's where I saw the clown." Eddie said and then grabbed his inhaler again and took another deep breath.

"T-that's where It lives." Bill explains.

"I can't imagine anything ever wanting to live there." Stan says.

Eddie teens gets up abruptly and looks at the group scared and annoyed.

"Can we stop talking about this? I-I can barely breathe..... this- this is summer. We're kids, I can barely breathe. I'm up here having a fucking asthma attack! I'm not doing this." Eddie then turns to the map and rips it down.

"What the hell? Put the map back!" Bill says to Eddie only for him to disagree and shake his head.

But all of sudden the film changed in the projector making everyone jump. The projector then switched to a picture of Sarah's and Bill's Dad with Georgie.

"What happened?" Sarah asked nervously.

Again and again the projector kept clicking to new pictures.

"What's going on?" Stan asked.

Mike walks over and looks at the projector, wondering what was going on.

"I got it, hold on." Mike tried to fix it but he, himself didn't know what was going on.

"Guys..." Mike says until a picture goes to the Denbrough family going to church.