| 3 |

JUNE 1989

JUNE 1989

ALL OF THEM WERE AT THE QUARRY the next day and the boys were standing at the edge. Sarah was changing out of her red overalls and blue shirt, leaving only her bra and underwear.

She was about to go meet the guys but she saw Beverly.

"You came." Sarah says smiling.

"Couldn't leave you alone with these guys. Come on."

The girls walk over to where the guys are and see them all still standing there, nervous to jump.

"Alright, who's first?" Bill asked.

"We'll go." Beverly says making all the guys turn around and face the two red heads.

Beverly takes off her dress leaving her in her bra and underwear too.

"Sissies." Sarah says and both Beverly and her run to the edge and jump off.

"What the fuck!" Richie yells as both girls splash into the water. "Holy shit. We just got showed up by two girls!"

"Do we have to do that now?" Stan asks nervously.

"Come on!" Beverly shouts.

"Don't be a pussy Tozier." Sarah says swimming on her back.

One by one they all jumped down to meet up with the girls. When Richie jumped he immediately went over to Sarah and lifted her on his shoulders.

"Richie!"

"Chicken fight."

Beverly got on Bill's shoulders and began to fight the two.

"Give up Marsh?" Sarah asks laughing.

"In your dreams, Denbrough."

As the girls grabbed onto each other's shoulders eventually Sarah had knocked Beverly off and Sarah and Richie cheering since they won. Richie smirked and then threw Sarah off his shoulders and went into the water. She swam next to Eddie, Stan, and Richie and something touched their feet.

"What the fuck?" Richie exclaims.

"Something just touched my foot, right here." Stanley says.

"Me too." Sarah agrees.

Richie and Bill go underwater and come back up, everyone wondered what it was.

"It's just a turtle." Bill says.

For an hour all of them were having fun splashing in the water and swimming but eventually they all grabbed their stuff from the cliff and went over to the rocks.

Beverly and Sarah were both sunbathing and everyone was looking at them. Well Stan, Eddie, Richie, and Ben were looking at Beverly and Sarah. Bill was mostly staring at Beverly and Richie was mostly looking at Sarah. The sound of music is what could be heard in the background since Sarah and Bill were lucky enough to snatch a cassette player from the garage.