What Makes You Beautiful

Title: What Makes You Beautiful

Based on song by One Direction, What Makes You Beautiful. Dedicated to XxiluvyuhnotxX Sorry you had to wait so long my Asian buddy! Enjoy! :D Song on the side =>

“Baby you light up my world like nobody else. The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed. But when you smile at the ground it ain’t hard to tell you don’t know, oh, oh. You don’t know you’re beautiful. If only you saw what I could see you’ll understand why I want you so desperately.”

Liam stared at Sally, dreamily. She’s so beautiful, he thought. She doesn’t even know it. Sally glanced at him shyly, and smiled. Liam gave her a small smile and waved. Sally waved as well.

Daydreaming, he didn’t realize that his friend Niall walked behind him. “BRO!” Niall screamed. Liam jumped and removed his gaze from Sally. Niall laughed. “Liam. Liam. Liam. Didn’t anyone teach you that stalking someone is bad?”

Liam laughed, lightly pushing Niall. “I wasn’t stalking. I was…just…you know…”

“So not stalking,” Niall replied. “But stalking.” Liam rolled his eyes and looked back at where he last saw Sally. He frowned noticing that she was gone. Sighing, he went to class.

~~

Sally opened the door to her class, everyone turning her way including Liam. Sally gave a small smile to everyone, holding her gaze a little longer on Liam. He’s so cute! Sally thought. She blushed and sat down in her seat.

Taking out her books, she heard laughing. Being self-conscious, she thought it was about her and sunk down in her seat.

“You’re insecure…don’t know what for. You’re turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or…” Sally turned around to hear who was singing. She had a sudden thought that the person was singing for her. Shrugging off the thought, she continued to get ready for class.

“Don’t need make-up. To cover up…being the way that you are is eno-o-ough…” Sally tried to look at where the voice came from. She looked at Liam but he was reading a book. What the heck…? Sally thought.

Ring! Class began to start. Sally shrugged and listened to the teacher.

“You’re insecure, don’t know what for. You’re turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or. Don’t need make-up, to cover up. Being the way that you are is eno-o-ough.”

“Bro,” Niall said. “You’ve officially lost it.” Liam looked at Niall giving him a confused look. “You’re out of it! What happened with Sally?”

Liam replied, “What makes you think it’s Sally? It could be you know…um…my…yeah…”

Niall laughed. “Your uh yeah? Uh-huh it’s Sally. What did you do?”

“I have this plan…” Liam stated. Niall made a gesture with his hand telling Liam to continue. “Well, I sang to her in class today.” Niall’s eyes widened.

“You what?!” he yelled.

“Shh!” Liam replied. “She didn’t know it was me. She doesn’t need to yet. It’s just a mini way to express my feelings. At least until I can actually face her.” Niall laughed.

“You really like this girl don’t you.” Liam sighed. Yeah…

~~

 Sally began walking out of school when she stopped. Not moving, she just listened. It was just a whisper but Sally knew she heard it.

“Everyone else in the room can see it…everyone else but you-u….” Quickly turning around, Sally frowned. There was no one there. She couldn’t help the thought that maybe, just maybe, she’d gone crazy. Laughing quietly she smiled and continued walking.

“Baby you light up my world like nobody else. The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed but when you smile at the ground it ain’t hard to tell you don’t know oh oh, you don’t know you’re beautiful!” Sally quickly turned around and saw some random guy singing the song. He looked up at her and smiled. It’s him? she asked. He was the one singing?

The guy began to walk toward her. Smiling, he said, “Hi.”

Sally looked at him, confused. “Um, hi? You’re the person who’s been singing?” He nodded. “But…I don’t know you…” The guy frowned.

“I’m Collin?” Sally still was confused. “We’re in the same history class?” Sally didn’t know what he was talking about but gave him the best I-remember-you look she could give him.

“Ah,” Sally said. “Right! I remember you…!”

Collin laughed. “No you don’t.”

Sally laughed too. “Yeah, I don’t. I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay. No one really remembers me.”

Sally realized something. “Why do you sound different from when you sang to me in the classroom?” Collin looked at her, confused.

“Huh?” he asked. “I wasn’t singing in the classroom…some guy told me to sit over there and sing those lyrics. Not sure why though.”

Sally laughed and replied, “Who was the guy?”

“Um…” Collin thought for a moment. “I don’t know his name but if I see him I’ll let you know.”

“Thanks.”

“Everyone else in the room can see it. Everyone else but you-ou.”

“Sally!” someone yelled. Turning around to where she heard the voice, Sally saw Collin. “Wait!” She stopped where she was and waited for him to go to her.

Sally laughed watching Collin regain his breathing. “Hey Collin. What’s up?”

“I found the guy who asked me to sing! He wanted me to give this to you,” he replied and handed her a folded piece of paper. Sally opened it.

If only you saw what I could see you’ll understand why I want you so desperately…you don’t know oh-oh you don’t know you’re beautiful. Oh-oh-oh, That’s what makes you Beautiful!

Smiling at the note Sally asked Collin, “Where’s the guy?” Collin pointed to the door to the garden. How cute…Sally thought. She began to walk to the garden. At first, she didn’t see anything just the plants and pretty flowers.

Then she saw 3 people with papers. One person had a poster that read You, another with Are, and the last with Beautiful.

“You’re insecure, don’t know what for, you’re turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or,” Sally turned to where she heard the singing. Liam. Sally thought. It was Liam! Liam smiled at her and continued. “Don’t need make-up, to cover up. Being he way that you are in eno-o-ough. Everyone else in the room can see it. Everyone else but yo-o-ou.”

“Baby you light up my world like nobody else,” Sally sang. “The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed.”

“But when you smile at the ground it ain’t hard to tell you don’t know oh-oh, you don’t know you’re beautiful. Oh-oh-oh, that’s what makes you beautiful,” Liam replied. He walked up to her and kissed her.

“Aawhh!” the people holding the papers said. Sally and Liam looked at them and laughed.

~Author's Note~

Hope you liked it! Vote/Comment/Fan! :D Love you guys! Later bros!