Moments

Title: Moments

Based on Moments By One Direction. Dedicated to tooFetchtoFunction (Val) Big One Direction fan! Enjoy this! :D

“You know I’ll be, Your life, Your voice, Your reason to be, My love, My heart, Is breathing for this, Moment, In time. I’ll find the words to say before you leave me today.”

“I love you,” Louis whispered, kissing Valerie on the forehead. They’ve been dating for about 5 years and were inseparable. They were sitting on Louis’s couch – Louis with his arm around Valerie and her leaning on his shoulder. I love you too, Valerie thought.

“Sing that song for me again, please,” Valerie said. She felt Louis smile and so did she.

“You know I’ll be your life, your voice, your reason to be. My love, my heart is breathing for this moment in time. I’ll find the words to say before you leave me today,” Louis sang quietly, then smiled. “I wanna be with you…”

Valerie smiled and sang back, “I wanna feel your love.” It was their song. Every time one of them was sad, the other would sing those lines and wait until the other replied back with ‘I wanna feel your love.’ Each time, Valerie felt butterflies in her stomach. It was just so…unreal. Every time he sang the song, she knew he loved her completely.

“Louis,” she whispered.

“Hmm?” he asked.

“I love you so much…” Louis smiled. His smile said it all.

“Shut the door Turn the light off I wanna be with you I wanna feel your love I wanna lay beside you I cannot hide this Even though I try”

Valerie walked into her house as she yelled, “Mom? Dad? I’m home!” She walked into the dining room to find her parents talking.

“Hey!” Valerie said. “Is what you guys are talking about important?” Her parents glanced from each other then back at Valerie. She stared at her parents in confusion. “Pretty serious talk, huh?”

“Valerie,” her mom whispered. “Come here, sit down.” Valerie raised an eyebrow at them but sat down.

“So, your mom and I were thinking…” her dad trailed off.

Valerie sighed, “If you’re going to tell me just get to the point already. I wanted to call Louis.” There was another glance between her mom and dad. What’s going on? Valerie thought.

“Um, ok,” her dad said. “We’re moving.”

“Great!” Valerie said. “Closer to school right? Or maybe closer to Louis? Why didn’t you tell me sooner?!”

“Erm,” Valerie’s mom said. “Not exactly. It’s in London.” Valerie’s jaw dropped.

“London?! But that’s on the other side of the world! What about Louis? You expect me to leave him here in Los Angeles?!” Valerie yelled then sighed and whispered, “I can’t leave Louis…”

“Valerie, I know it’s going to be hard but your father has to move to London for his job and I’ve already found one there. You’ll meet other people!”

“Mom! I don’t want to meet other people! I love Louis! I thought you two knew that!” Valerie ran upstairs to her room and slammed the door closed. She began to cry.

“Close the door Throw the key Don’t wanna be reminded Don’t wanna be seen Don’t wanna be without you My judgment's clouded Like tonight's sky”

Valerie walked to school, deciding to tell Louis first thing that morning. She hoped that he’d be okay with it. Waiting at her locker, she realized he wasn’t coming. The bell for 1st period already rang so she sighed and walked to class.

During lunchtime, Valerie was hoping to tell Louis about the move but she still couldn’t find him. Then she heard people yelling. Following the voices, she stopped a couple feet away to find that Louis was with his friend, Zayn. Louis didn’t notice her because his back was turned to her.

Just answer this,” Zayn said calmly. “Do you like her?”

“Who?” Louis asked.

“This locker.” Zayn frowned. “Valerie, you idiot! Who else?!” Valerie stood still, afraid of the answer.

Louis looked down and whispered, “No. I..” Louis didn’t get to finish his sentence.

Valerie walked up to him before he could and yelled, “So you don’t like me, huh? I see how that is. I was going to tell you I’m leaving to London but would rather stay here with you but apparently you’re not going to miss me. So you know what? This is goodbye. I’m never going to see you ever again.” Then she ran off crying.

“I…what the heck did I just do?” Louis whispered sadly.

Zayn patted him on the back and said, “You said you didn’t like her..”

“I know!” Louis screamed. “I said that because I was going to say that I love her! She’s moving to London now!” He kicked a nearby locker. “God I’m so stupid…”

“Hums are silent Voice is numb Try to scream out my lungs It makes this harder And the tears stream down my face”

Valerie looked at the rain falling down. She just arrived at London and was in a taxi going to her new house. She sighed. Louis…she thought. He was the only thing she thought about since she left Los Angeles.

Once she arrived at the house, she walked inside and went to her room. Valerie sat on her bed and after a couple of minutes, she fell asleep.

Hours later, she woke up to her parents whispering outside her room. She yawned and walked outside of her room.

“Keeping secrets aren’t we?” Valerie teased. “Come on, it’s been only 3 hours since we got here…what happened now?” Her parents glanced at between each other.

BOOM! Lightning struck. The rain hadn’t stopped since their arrival. Both of Valerie’s parents sighed and pointed at the window. Valerie raised her right eyebrow and walked toward the window.

“No way…” she whispered. Outside her house in the pouring rain was Louis. He was drenched from being in the rain for hours. Valerie ran downstairs –without an umbrella- and walked out the door. Louis looked at her smiling even though he was shivering from the cold.

“You know I’ll be,” Louis sang loud enough for Valerie to hear. “Your life, your voice, your reason to be. My love, my heart is breathing for this moment in time. I’ll find the words to say before you leave me today…” He smiled. “I wanna be with you…”

“What are you doing here?” Valerie yelled yet she was close to crying.

Louis frowned at her response then smiled again as he sang, “Heart beats harder Time escapes me Trembling hands Touch skin It makes this hard girl And the tears stream down my face If we could only have this life For one more day If we could only turn back time You know I’ll be Your life Your voice Your reason to be My love My heart Is breathing for this Moment In time I’ll find the words to say Before you leave me today…” Valerie just stood there, crying.

“I love you, Valerie!” Louis screamed. Valerie smiled and let out a small laugh.

“I wanna be with you…” Louis sang.

Valerie ran to Louis and hugged him. “I wanna feel your love…”

~Author's Note~

DId you like it? :D I think this one is one of the best I've done ^-^ Thanks for reading! Vote/Comment/Fan!