Chapter 3

I was back in this dark room again but something had changed. I could see the walls that surrounded me; and look! A door! I made my way to it and pulled it open to find myself in a dark hallway aligned with wooden lamps whuch hung from the wall. Where is this place?

Slowly I walked down the hallway until I reached an intersection. Which way should I go? I looked right then left. Hmmm.

"Go right" I heard a voice say.

"What?" I said to myself, unsure if I really heard something.

"Go right!" It whispered again. I searched the halls checking to see if anyone was there but no one was around. I concluded that it might be safer to go left instead since I didn't kno who was talking to me. As soon as I stepped left the voice spoke again.

"You sure you want to do that?" I froze. Who was this person watching and talking to me? "Go right!" It instructed. I decided to give in and went right and continued walking until I came to a door.

Light peered out of it. Someone must me in here! Then suddenly a loud roar imminated from the room and made me jump. What animal was that?

"Alexi! Help!" yelled a male voice.

Who was Alexi?

"She isn't coming you fool!" A heavy voice snarled.

What's happening in there. Every bone in my body was ready to run away from here but something in my heart was telling me to go in. My body and heart battled for a while but my heart won. I grabbed the knob and pushed the door open. I couldn't believe my eyes......

***********************************************************************************************************

SPLASH!

I jumped up and started coughing, trying to get all the water that went dwn my nose out.

"She's up!" A man shouted from over me.

The images infront me slowly moved from a blur to a clear image and I relised that I was in some  "camp" in the middle of the forest. White tents surrounded me and a red tend stood at the center right infront me. Men and a few women walked around, some in casual clothes and others in what seemed to be combat outfits.

I tried to move my hands but realised they were tied behind my back. I tried pulling it apart but someone yelled from behind me in a deep souuthern accent., "That won't work darling. My men can tie a hell of a knot!" 

A tall woman with short blond hair walked infront of me and smiled. She wore a white T-back with a brown leather pants and matching combat boots.

"No need to look so frightened sweetie pie, we won't hurt you...... Yet"

"What?" I asked in horror.

"Yes." she smiled ignoring my question. "Soooo you must have many questions.... How about I give you two chances to ask me something, anything" she stooped down infront me twirling a knife in her hand, "go ahead!"

I raised my head slightly and turned away trying my best to avoid eye contact."W-w-here am I and what do you want with me?" I stuttered.

"Well! We are at my camp... That's all you need to know about that. And well.... you are the inter-seeker so I don't like you! So, I'm gonna do what I do to people I don't like,... Kill you" she said as if what she said was something she usually did and chuckled wickedly.

"What! Why?"

"Because I want to darling! You are the inter-seeker and I can't have you here."

"What's an interseeker and what could I have  possibly done to you?!"

"Shut up! Enough questions! You've already gone over your limits. Come Lee and take her to the tent." she instructed and entered the red tent where I geussed was her personal camp.

A huge hairy monster came out of nowhere and grabbed hold of the neck of my shirt. Instantly I began screaming and beating up trying to release myself from its grip but it ignored me and continued  to drag me to a tent situated at the furthest corner  of the camp. 

"Please don't kill me! Please dont kill me" I pleaded almost in tears.

The beast began to laugh loudly making me become even more scared As we entered the tent it flung me aside and began laughing even harder. The ground was cold and muddy and my body shuddered as I felt it on my face.

I raised up, hands still tied, and got into a comfortable sitting position. It turned around and glared at me with its red evil eyes still laughing . I shut my eyes tight not wanting to see my fate but then the beast's laugh began to sound human.

I opened my eyes slightly and was flabbergasted to see the beast morphing....... into a human. It was a man! He looked atleast twenty-four and was strangely remarkably handsome. He grinned wickedly at me.

"Disgusting creature!' he spat.

Me? disgusting? creature? I thought. He must be kidding!

"Why do you all want me?" I asked still afraid but hoping for an answer.

'Nothing, but the joy of killing you." he sneered.

"But I've done you nothing!"

"Yea right! You and your people have done  more than enough to us and further more me!"

"What are you talking about! What people!?"

"Don't you play dumb!"

"I not!" I shouted in frustration. "What are you talking about?"

"The shit you've done to us!"

"What?"

"Your parents! Your people! Your ancestors!"

"What did they do?" I asked confused.

"You don't know?" he asked. I shook my head as if to say no and he got a quizzical look on his face.

"Can you tell me?" I asked.

He looked at me for a while as if he was deciding whether or not to then he gave in. "Fine." he said and took a seat at the corner of the tent and stared off into the distance. Oh boy this is going to be long  I thought as he started his story.

"Well... it all started when....."