Nejiten chapter 5

He's the blind killer!

"Did you remember something," he asked feigning curiosity. He knew I would find out who he was! I only find what he wants me too.

"You're... the blind killer!" I exclaimed. I struggled from his grip, but it wasn't working. He just pushed me closer to the wall, like I wasn't close enough...

He looked at me and smirked. oh no! "I'm glad you finally found out." he moved his face closer to me, like that wasn't close enought...

"Let me go bastard!"

He chuckled again. it's always before he says something bastard like.

"No, I don't think I will. it might be because of that mouth of yours..."

I let out a frustrated sign.

"I believe there is a question you haven't answered yet tenten."

"No! you don't get to call me Tenten! and I'm not answering a question!" this guy is getting on my nerves. but I had a feeling I was gonna answer a question.

"Yes I can and will call you Tenten, and you will answer a question."

The look in his eyes meant there was no way out. I let out another frustrated sign.

"Fine. your question?"

"What are you doing here alone? surely you knew I was in here." he whispered in my ear, making me jump.

"Th-that's none of your business," I exclaimed ,a blush on my face. the only reason why I was in this mess because I wanted to be the one to take him. The case went cold for a while, but I knew he was still out there. i've been working on the case for a year.

He moved close to my face to the point our nose were touching. "I think it is. why else would you blush? It's not only from me whispering is it," he questioned with a chuckle. I looked away from his gaze as my blush brightened.

"I'm right aren't i?"

"No!"

"Then there shouldn't be a problem telling me should there?"

"Uh..." crap! he used reverse psychology on me! now there's no way out.

"Yes?"

"I wanted to catch you myself..."

"And the opposite happened."

"...I knew you were out there even though the case went cold. I found a lead as to where you might be and followed it."

"How did that work for you?"

"Are you gonna keep judging me? because if you are, I'm gonna stop talking." he was being such a bastard! I just didn't expect this to happen!

"Fine don't talk, I'll just continue what I was doing..." he trailed off and moved to my neck. It was then he bit me. hard.

"Ow you bastard," I yelled. it was almost a habit to move my arms but there were too problems.

One, my hand weren't free.

Two, he started licking the spot where he bit me.

"S-stop t-that..." I stuttered. I tried to move my shoulders, but that just have him a better angle.

"It didn't take long for you to start talking again," he muttered into my neck.

"..." Damn, he got me again! he's really good at these mind games. it's really annoying...

"Aw she stopped talking..." he started. he stopped licking my neck to look at me. "I think I know how to fix that..."

He smirked, then kissed me.