Nejiten chapter 4

"What do you know about me tenten,"

He asked before he nibbled on my neck. I gasp and released that whimper that I tried to hold. He knew I would respond if he said my name, but he didn't have to do that. I felt his smirk on my neck.

"W-what are you d-doing?" I tried to squirm away from his mouth. He just pushed me closer to the wall, and moved his head closer. In other words, there was no way I was getting out.

"What do you know about me," he repeated. Still nibbling on my neck

"S-stop..." if he wasn't gonna listen to me, I wasn't gonna listen to him.

"Not until you answer my question. What do you know about me," he replied. This is gonna be hard, I might have to be a Mini profiler. I'll think aloud and to show him my reason.

"Well for starters..." I paused for a second to think.

"You left the front door unlocked instead of locking it which would give you more time, which means you had a plan. you were organized. And you must know this place well. you didn't make a sound,but when I walk, everything croaks. so this is where you hid from the police... right," I questioned, looking at him for reassurance.

"Continue."

"What? there's more?"

"Yes."

Hm... what else did he do?

"You had the gun to my neck instead of my head, which is a strange place to shoot...someone..." my eyes widen in realization. I remember the profile we were given.

Male in his 20s. muscular, organized. when you encounter him, he'll most likely aim for your neck.

He's the one who shot and killed 5 people!

He's the blind killer!

Finally I finished The chapter!! sorry if it seems like I'm dragging the story, but remember, this story wasn't even supposed to be a chapter story.I had a book I was writing this in but I started improvising at chapter 3. hoped you liked it!! JaNe for now!