The Story Without A Happy Ending.

There was a girl by the name of Lela, she lived with her two sisters:

Hora; she was so horrendously hideous, and Monrista she looked like a creature mated with an uglier creature and gave birth to her. Lela was the only beautiful one, she had stunning green eyes, long beach blonde hair, small pink plump lips, and she had the curves of a model.

One morning their parents sold them for a lifetime worth of cookies, the rare kind. They were now all grown up and the troll who bought them from the parents went by the name Pew. Pew ate everything he even ate Hora for dinner one night because his monthly pay was late, hence he was starving, but when Pew ate Hora he fell sick and later minutes later he died.

Leaving Lela and Monrista to fend for themselves they stayed in a cabin deep in the woods for a couple of weeks were a giant named of Joe let them stay, since the giant's home was too big for the two girls they stayed in the giant's daughter's doll house. Sece the giant's daughter will comb Lela's hair until she had only a little left, as she would say ' her hair looks like those newborn chickens who started to spring feather'. Monrista was not so lucky, the giants had her for a late brunch. They later died two minutes later of food poisoning.

Lela now sad and alone ran until she couldn't run anymore she soon stumbled against a old hag's house.

The old hag agreed to house Lela and thought of her as her own offspring. When she saw Lela's patchy hair, she whipped up a hair growth formula. It worked too well and her hair grew and grew and never stopped growing until Lela's hair strangled the old hag in her sleep. Lela was so frightened when she found the woman dead that she ran so fast that she tripped on her freakishly long hair and fell into a thorn bush.

She turned blind that very instant, she cried for her lost vision, her dead sisters the old woman and her parents who abandoned her for cookies! She got up and began her journey to find someone to help with her unfortunate dismay, she then grew very hungry so with not sight and unbearable hunger she began to eat the dirt by her feet carried away with madness for the lack of nutrients in her system, she grabbed a hand full of the dirt not knowing it was a donkey's droppings she was devoured it in mere seconds tasting the foul substance she immediately spit it out she reached for some dirt to get the taste out of her mouth and upon the dirt was the home to a colony of red ants.

The ants bit her any and everywhere not caring where they unleashed their fury upon the intruder. Screaming in bloody terror couldn't bear the pain, she ran and fell in to a river, and fell unconscious, when she finally awoke. she was being chewed on by leaches and tiny fishes, she tried to swim away from the water creatures but her hair got tangled up into a tree branch, she pulled hard screaming and bawling in pain with each pull until the whole mid-section of her hair attached to her scalp came off. Unconscious and bleeding she was washed up onto the river bank, regaining her consciousness hours after she was undeniably hungry.

She walked for hours crying for help weak she stumbled upon some big stones, she hit her head so hard that she swore she saw stars, she sat on those rocks and felt a berry like substance. So she grabbed it a tasted it, and one by one and two by two, she gobbled it into her mouth and she went on to taking hand-fulls of the berries and when she couldn't feel anymore of the berries she assumed they were done, sitting on the rock her throat began to fell extremely itchy and soon started to swell, but completely oblivious to the fact that the bush was poison ivy. She couldn't call for help she cried tears of pain, agony and helplessness, she scratched very hard to the point her nails were covered with blood.

She continued her journey for three months with terrible vision, no food nor water. She fell once again tripping on a stone were she sat for a while thinking and her dismay and let the tears of her misfortune fall out from blinded eyes. She pulled herself together and finally reached a village.

She knew it was a village because she could hear the joyful cheering of children and the delightful gossiping of neighbours to one anoher.

Their were multiple children, playing in the field. Two of the children saw and gasped in horror as she looked terrifying and ran away and fell into a fire pit that a farmer had built and left three minutes earlier to check on his cattles and couldn't hear the agonizing cries of the children, they were burned alive and died a few minutes later before their slow and painful death.

One of the children got trapped in her hair that won't stop growing and one of the children offered to help Lela, she was so happy she started crying tears of joy.

The child who offered to help Lela vowed to himself that very moment when he wacthed with unspeakable terror as his two best-friends burned to death seek the revenge of his best friends.

Blindfolded by rage and anger the child lead Lela to a volcano and pushed her. With a scream of schock and surprise laced with dread she was falling to her death, laughing as the woman fell to her soon to come death the boy the boy laughed a deep belly laugh.

The boy's laugh was caught of when his left leg got trapped in her hair he fell and at the impact stick got jammed straight trough his right eye screaming and terror-stricken cry he died of the shock of immense pain, the now bead body of the child was being pulled to yet another death the boy's neck was pierced by an iron rod. While Lela and the other boy trapped in her hair was falling the mid-section of the boy who offered to help was ripped in half because of the force at which he was being pulled with a iron lodged in his neck buried in the earth .

Lela and the other boy both died and the impact of the fall and got burnt alive by the lava.

Lela's parents died choking later that month eating too much of cookies as they say 'too much of a good thing is a bad thing' and the neighbours died running after the children trying to save their lives, they to fell to their death.

Nobody in this Fuck*d-up tale lived to tell the story.

The End.

~written_by_the_force
Please vote

Please comment

Also Fan and Share!

(^-^) Bye beauties ^*^
/) )/
/ |

1198 words.