Chapter Five: The Mansion

I walk into the scary-looking mansion all alone.

Okay not alone. There is Bumps behind me showing her distaste for the babies aka one erection, I mean one direction. At least we do agree at this. Prima frolics on the cheap red carpet in front of us and the boy-band sing, “I want, I want!” in chorus. It is going to be a long day.

I start setting up my equipments as stealthily as possible, I swing a spy cam towards the ceiling, it sticks on the wall. I shout out, “Trolling in the deep!”

Everyone gives me a confused look, except Ophelia. She knows exactly what I am talking about as she looks up at the ceiling spotting the camera. Damn, she is good. It is the password to turn on the cam you know.

I keep an eye on my nemesis and another observes the hiding places in the mansion.

Dark hallways/corridors: 15

Chandeliers that are sturdy enough to sit upon: 5

Total suites: 10

Suites I placed a cam on: 10

Ways to sneak in Kitchen for food required in stalking operations: 2 fatal, 5 easy

I am assigned a suite at the end of the mansion, right next to the boys. That will come in handy. Sadly, Bumps is in the suite just opposite of mine with Prima right next to her.

I walk into my room, the door creaks and then slams shut. Guffawing at the cliché situation, I start tapping the floorboards until I find a loose one, I pry it open with the help of the mini-shovel I brought.

Then I start digging through the dirt. You see the work of a stalker never ends, there is no limit to stalking. I have to get this passage into the boys’ room by tonight. After an hour or so of digging that was given to us to rest, I walk into the shower with my detector in hand. I scout the possible locations of a cam and then turn off the lights as a precaution as I start showering. The musky smell of dirt washes away, oh how I miss it