Chapter Four: The Wrong Direction.

Wide mouthed and gaping eyes, I sit there looking at the stage. I cannot believe what I just saw! She was just so quick! How could she steal Prima’s shoes without me noticing?! I need to find some way to show her up. Racking my brain, I think I have finally come up with something. What, you ask? I can’t tell you! You’d go blabbing it around, and then Dawn would find out, and my whole plan will be ruined. You'll find out when it happens.

The audience, who, just moments ago had been calling my name, loudly, and out of breath, was now screaming for her. I cross my arms as Prima crosses the stage, silently wishing she would call Dawn out as a fake. She, Prima, that is, waves her hand at the audiences, trying to hush them. Obviously, they have been worked into a frenzy, because they completely ignore her. Finally, after three minutes of waving different body parts, with no result, her eyebrows furrow and a dark look covers her face.

“Shut up!” she bellows into the microphone, and all the cheering dies down instantly. A sweet smile reappears on her face, “There, that’s better. May I have both contestants on stage, please? Ophelia, come up here.”

I follow my instructions and stand next to her on stage.

“No, no, sit next to Dawn,” she says, pointing at the empty chair next to my opponent; my enemy. Dawn snickers.

“I knew that,” I say, glaring at Dawn. “But I am allergic to wood.”

Prima just nods and goes on to say, “The rest of this competition will be held at my mansion, and ya’ll can watch the television broadcast right from your very own living room, as it’s being filmed in my mansion! But wait! There’s more! We also have a very special guest appearance during the competition, who will be staying with the stalkers and me, at my mansion.”

Is it me, or does she like to mention that she has a mansion?

“The rules and requirements for the next contest will be elaborated tomorrow. For now, will our celebrity guests please come out?” she says.

Then, I see them, and I throw up a little in my mouth.

The crowd goes wild as Harry, Zayn, Niall, Louis, and Liam step out onto the stage.

Yes, will they please just come out, already.