Dream¡¡ -part 1

A/n:this chapter is going to be small because school started so i am a bit busy but promise to try to post soon a big chapter... Have fun with this one...and if ya find any mistakes in my writing plz do inform me...

Coachella ended... By the time i returned home it was late and everyone was supposed to be asleep but they were not... Which was kinda strange because they cared about their beauty sleep and only slept late when there was a party which was not the case here... Because it was quiet...

As soon as i entered i heard "helloooo"

It was Rebal... How can i forget that damn voice which rejected me... Left me alone without even saying sorry... Ran without saying any words...

I had decided no stupid stuff... I came here to work to prove myself in front of my family who thinks that i can't do anything... Especially my dad who didn't ever encourage me in life...

So i had to stop any boy stopping me from doing so.... So I've decided i am going back to business... Not much people knew the fact that before meeting Rebal i was the rude to everyone except for my friends... But now the old Y/N is coming back watch out biches...

I completely ignored his voice, his silky hair, his dark eyes, his pink lips, his strong arms full of veins popping out, his perfect body, his smile, his smell, his presence and most importantly himself...

And i ran back to my room and texted Alex and Kai and told them as well as the girls about a meeting 2 days after... And went to a deep sleep...

Dreaming

What i am seeing is extraordinary... My wedding dress is so beautiful...
Everyone is so happy for me and Rebal's wedding... I am so happy... After getting dressed i go down and head towards the church...

Arriving there... I enter the church and see that Rebal is gone... He has run away from me... I run to go outside as soon as i reach near the door and open it...

Dream over

I wake up covered in sweats... I have been having that same dream since i returned from coachella... And also i haven't met Alex this then... I freshen up... Have my breakfast... And since the meeting is in the afternoon i decide to listen to my most recent favorite song by Elton Castee I love you, goodbye... I don't even realise when i fell asleep even if i was sitting on a freaking wooden chair...

I woke up scared, covered in sweats with the same dream... I hear horn of cars... Its Alex and Rebal... I was trembling and missing Alex... And wanted to tell him about this petty dream disturbing me so much... So i ran down as fast as i could and went to the car park and found Rebal, Kai and Alex talking...

So i was trembling so much that i didnt even care about Rebal and Kai... And ran into the arms of Alex

Alex was so happy meeting me that he had a big smile on his lips

No need to say that Kai took his camera and clicked our picture...

Sorry i said this is gonna be small because i am supposed to post on Saturday but i kinda posted it on sunday or Monday depending on y'alls time zone... But there is gonna be a part 2 of this chapter cuz i need to tell Alex about my dream and also the meeting... So be patient for part 2... Peace...