problems!! solved

Y/N pov

As soon as i reached the hotel i went to the room and saw the atmosphere was serious.

Maggie was sleeping and the rest 2 girls were lost in their thoughts.

So i went up to Ash" hey why did you guys call me so urgently? " i whispered to her.

She took my hand and head out of the room and went to the balcony which was just reserved for us.

Ash pov

I was very angry at her,how could she do that?

"How could you that,you are ruining everything like that,you know that right?"i ask Y/N

"What are you talking about i am not able to understand"

"Really?"i was shocked even after all that she has done she is asking what happened.

"Fine let me tell you. You know that Maggie likes Kyle right?"

"Yeah i know so what have I- wait you guys think that something... I mean me and Kyle are seeing each other... Are you guys crazy we are just friends"

"Only friends!!!what about changing your seat and sitting with Kyle on the plane and right after the show you and him went somewhere and without forgetting hands in hands "

"Dude dude wait a sec...first of all yes i changed my seat yes just.. Just because o-of Re-Rebal D..."Y/N said

"What in the hell is Rebal doing in all this?" i said

"Look for our first music video i really wanted Rebal to be the dancer besides me... So i told Kyle to take out information about him and inorder to talk to him i had to sit with him... And right after the show we went to Rebal's place to talk to him... I was wearing heels and the ground was rocky so i was unable to walk so he held my hands and we went to his place... That's it"

I felt bad for shouting at Y/N for no reason."Am sorry"

"It's ok but what happened? Why all this ruckus?"she asked

"So Maggie saw you guys going somewhere and she thought you guys were going on a date. So she came in the room and started to scream shout and even tried to kill herself"

"Wtf... I really need to talk to her"saying that Y/N paced out of
the balcony.

I understood that and stayed here so that she could talk to her

Maggie's pov

I woke up. No one was in the room and then suddenly Y/N came.

"You... How dare you think that i will try to go on a date with someone you like.. I was not, i went to Rebal D's to talk about the music video and to look more official i took Kyle with me" she said

After listening to all that i felt bad and started crying and apologizing.

Y/N hugged me and said "it's ok but now whenever you have any problem try to solve it instead "

It was dinner time and i am still feeling guilty for what i did... All of us were sitting and waiting for Kyle.

We were looking awesome.