I Thought You Cared

In which Gerard hears about an interview where Frank outed their relationship and they get busy and Bert walks in and joins ;) slight mention of toys and a bit of a daddy kink and degrading

Bert is not evil he is my muffin

1609 words.

"'What's gay about blowjobs?' Frank, what the fuck?" Gerard was practically fuming. He had just stormed into Frank's dressing room after a concert when he heard about an interview with Frank.

Frank looked at Gerard, shirtless. He gave a small smirk and walked over to his lover. "Be grateful I didn't mention anything about you bending over for me," he whispered in Gerard's ear, running his hands down his body.

Gerard bit his lip and watched as Frank unbuckled his belt, feeling his jeans tighten a bit. "Everyone is going to know about us now, Frank. And with how you're always touching my dick on stage-"

Frank chuckled darkly and unzipped Gerard's pants. He licked his lips and pushed Gerard's pants down before he kissed him.

Gerard gasped a bit and kissed back desperately. "Frankie please-"

Frank quickly wrapped a hand around Gerard's throat. "That's not what you're supposed to call me, whore."

Gerard pressed himself against Frank and closed his eyes. "Daddy"

Frank gave an evil smirk and a nod. "Much better. Tell me, baby, do you remember your safe word?"

"Y-you ask me this every time we fuck," Gerard said with a hint of a smile. Frank was always so caring, even when he was fucking Gerard senselessly. "It's Lemon."

Frank nodded and kissed Gerard softly. "Good boy. Now why don't you get on your knees for Daddy?"

Gerard obeyed, pupils blown with lust. He had gotten on his knees and unzipped Frank's jeans teasingly slowly, looking up at his with his lips slightly parted. "Use me," he said before he pulled down Frank's boxers. "Treat me like your toy. I'm yours."

Frank chuckled darkly at that. "My little whore. You're always so eager for me to put my cock somewhere in you. You just love pleasing Daddy, don't you? Open wide."

Gerard nodded. "I do, only you, Daddy," he said before he grabbed the base of Frank's cock and ran his tongue from the base to the tip slowly, looking up at Frank. "I just love your cock so much."

Frank brushed Gerard's hair back and licked his lips. "Stop teasing before I spank you with your own belt. Oh wait, you like it when I hurt you," he smirked and Gerard took the tip into his mouth. Frank groaned and grabbed a handful of Gerard's hair, guiding his head along his length. Gerard hollowed out his cheeks and locked eyes with Frank as he bobbed his head.

Frank moaned and started thrusting into Gerard's mouth, making him take every inch down his throat. Gerard's eyes filled with tears from the gagging but he loved every second of this. "My little toy," Frank moaned out as he picked up the pace and started ruthlessly pounding into Gerard's throat, knowing his voice will be hoarse later. When he was getting close, he pulled out of Gerard's mouth and a string of saliva and precum was connecting Gerard's lips and Frank's huge cock.

"God, you're so beautiful," Frank panted. "Strip and bend over in front of the mirror. I want you to see yourself when I fuck you. Got it?"

Gerard nodded and stood up, taking off the rest of his own clothing. "Yes sir." He bit his lip and kissed Frank. "I don't need prep..." he said shyly and bent over the counter, ass out and legs spread.

Frank licked his lips when he saw the shiny, black buttplug inside of Gerard. "You just had to have something inside of you, huh?"

Gerard nodded and bit his lip. "I-it's the vibrating one you bought me. The remote is-"