18

"Do you like what you see?"Someone said,I froze at my spot,"That voice sounds familiar.."I thought,I turn to my left...I saw..."Y-Yoongi??!!"I said shockingly.

"Oh,Im not Yoongi,Im his.."He cut off by him smirking,"Twin brother,Agust-D.."He said.

I was shock.."He had a twin brother?Why didn't he tell me"I thought.

"Cause he didnt want you to leave him,Our father is the king of all shadow,while our mom is the queen of all wolves and angel hybrid"He said.

I turn back to my parents, They're gone?even me and my sister.

"Why did you kill my parents?!?They did nothing!!!"I shouted.

"You're parents killed OUR father,My brother and my mother said he deserves it for being a jerk,But I didn't listen to them"He said.

"I wanted you and your sister what I felt to have no father.."He continued.

"But..YOU ALMOST KILLED MY WHOLE FAMILY!!"I yelled.

He came to me and He held me up tightly at my neck..I was chocking..His were red and black.."SO YOU GUYS WILL SUFFER MORE THAN ME!I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU INCLUDING MY BROTHER AND HIS FRIENDS!!"He shouted and tightening his grip at my neck.

"H-help!!Stop!!!St-stop it!!"I screamed.

SUGA'S POV

I looked at Sul Hee,Sweating and she is whispering something.

I went to Sul Hee and I heard her saying,"Help...Stop it...Please stop it...Agust D"I was shock hearing my evil brother's name.

"Jagi,wake up"I said while shaking her up and she stopped talking.

I checked her pulse and its not beating,I panicked,"GUYS!!"I shouted.

"WHAT?!WHAT IS IT?!"They yelled in unison,"SUL HEE,SHE'S NOT BREATHING!!"I yelled and the others were shooked then they went to Sul Hee.

"YOONGI CALL THE AMBULANCE!!"Jin said.

"BUT THEY CANT HELP HER!!"I yelled.

"THEN CALL WENDY!!SHE CAN HELP HER!!"Jin said,I quickly take my phone from my pocket and started searching her name.

I saw her name and I press on it,I put my phone near my ear..

'Hey Yoongi,Why did you call?'

'I need your help,my girlfriend isn't breathing,she said my evil brother's name and I shake her up but she didn't move'

'Ok Im coming'

I put down my phone and I went to Sul Hee,"Please dont leave me.."I said while holding her hands.

Then Wendy pop out of nowhere,"We need to take her home first"Wendy said and I picked up Sul Hee bridal style and teleported us to our house in my room.

I put her down in my bed,"You guys may leave,I will treat her"Wendy said and we went out of my room.

The others are comforting the girls,"Dont worry Sul Hee will survive"Hobi said.

"She said something in her sleep.."I said and they all looked at me.

"What did she said?"Rose asked.

"She said 'help','stop it' and...Agust D"I said and the boys gasp.

"Who is Agust D??"Jennie asked.

"Yoongi-hyung's evil brother or known as the prince of all shadows"Jungkook said.

"You have a twin brother?"Jisoo asked,I nodded,"Why didn't you tell us?"Lisa asked.