Chapter 3

"Sorry did I scare you" I recognised the voice immediately, the soothing sound of Nash. "Only a little" I replied before turning myself around to face him, suddenly we were extremely close to each others faces. I could feel his breath on my cheek.

"This might be a bit sudden, but I think I like you and by that I mean like you a lot" immediately turned bright red realising what just came out his mouth. "It's okay, I think I like you to." I said as he pulled me into his chest. As I pulled away he lifted up my chin as we both looked deeply into each others eyes before our lips collided. He ran his tongue over my bottom lip as he begged for entry. I parted my lips as he explored my mouth. Things grew rather steamy as this turned into a full make out session. He pulled away with his eyes filled with lust and passion and that little twinkle in the corner of his eye. "Can you walk with me to my met and greet, PLEASE!" He said as he dragged out the E on the please. "I'd be honoured to Nash"

We walked out of the hallway hand in hand when we saw Jack and Finn both stood there talking to Zoe and Alfie. I signalled to Zoe to keep then occupied as I grabbed Nash's arm before pulling him into a run just then both Alfie and Zoe hugged on if the twins to stop them turning around.

Me and Nash both laughed as we ended up in the meet and greet area. "I said walk me, not sprint with me" he muttered while trying to catch his breath. He put both highs hands around my waist before kissing me passionately, suddenly i was shoved out the way by a bunch of boys patting Nash in the back, loosing my grip of his hand "come on guys, really!" Nash said as his face went red from embarrassment. He put his arm around my waist and kissed my head. "Hey Emma" hays said standing I front of Cameron Dallas " you okay Hayes" I asked him. Just then Nash butted in "wait you guys know each other" at this pont he had a very confused look on his face, just as I was about to say something he said "yeah her school came on a school trip to America and visited the White House, my school also happened to take a school trip there as well, it was what 2years ago" he asked as I nodded my head. "Yeah hayes saved me from my ex boyfriend"

"Saved?" Nash said with a worried tone. "Long story, explain later" just then I felt his hand make its way into my pocket. I jumped a little at the sudden movement.

"Hey Emma, we've been looking all over" I heard a strong English accent behind me. I jumped away from Nash as I looked over to see Alfie and Marcus. "Your brothers were on to us so, we said we would come and find you" Marcus said approaching you. "Oh sorry, guys this is Marcus and Alfie, Alfie, Marcus this is Nash,Hayes,Matt,Jack and Jack, Aaron,Shawn ,Jacob and Cam" they all looked extremely shocked that I knew their names. "Rum Emma your brothers are walking up behind you" I could feel the knot in my stomach tighten as I turned around to find my brothers giving me a confused look. "Um we found Emma and ran into the magcon boys" Marcus said pulling me closer to him. "We were just coming to find you" Alfie muttered catching on to what was happening. "See you later guys" I said walking over to my brothers. Just before I left I felt Nash pinch my bum making me jump.

Jack and Finn pulled me into a room and bombarded me questions"woah guys one at a time" I shouted flinching at there sudden movement. "Were Alfie and Marcus telling us the truth" Jack said grabbing my arm. "Get of me" I pulled my arm back to my side "and yes they were" I yelled before leaving the small room

--------------

(A few hours later)

I haven't spoken to either jack or Finn since they caught me with the boys, but on the bright side Nash was coming to get me in 20 minutes, I was wearing a navy blue dress that stopped halfway down my thigh that flared out at the button with some black pumps. I walked down to the lobby as I felt a hand touch my shoulder, "Good luck girl" I heard Hayes voice say as he hugged me from behind. "Thanks Hayes" I replied before stepping into the lift. I could feel my heart almost beating our of my chest.

"I walked down to see Nash stood in sweats and a jumper, he ran up to me and picked me up, taking me all the way to his room where I saw a candle lit dinner and the notebook playing the background. Me and Nash took our seats when he said "ya know you didn't have to dress up, your beautiful without it" the dinner continued we ended up lying in the bed watching toy story. There was a nock on the door we both looked at each-other with a strange look, "I told everyone to leave us alone" he whispered.

"Oh shit" just then the door burst open. Jack, Finn, Zoe, Alfie, Marcus, Troye and Tyler ran in behind them. Nash immediately got up and I hid behind him going bright red.