Chapter one

My name is Emma, I'm 15 years old (my birthday in 2 weeks),I am a youtuber, I have 2 older brothers who are twins called Jack and Finn aged 21 (jacksgap)

" Emma, Get up!!" I heard My brother Jack yell from the lounge" your going to be late for your meet up!"

"Shit, digifest was today" I screamed realising how lat I was.

I rushed into the living room seeing Jack, Finn, Zoe, Alfie, Louise, Naomi and Marcus sitting in the sofa

I was dressed in a blue floral dress that stopped just above my knee along with my white converses. I had my hair in a high ponytail and I had natural makeup on.

"I'm so late, Jack why didn't you wake me" I muttered out while trying to eat a bagel

"I called you 3 times Emma!!" He yelled at me

"Oh shit sorry." I said to him

"LANGUAGE" Finn screamed at me.

"I'm off, anyone coming, I mean I can't drive yet so someone has to take me" I yelled from my room trying to find my sunglasses

" I'll drive" I heard Marcus mutter

" Of we go!!" Alfie screeched

While at digifest I felt a pair of eyes on me all day, I couldn't make out the face because I was always busy, with Q&A's and meet ups, wether it be mine or my brothers. Just when I thought I was alone for a moment of peace Zoe nudged me " that guy over there hasn't stopped looking at you all day" she muttered so no one would hear. "Who is it, do you know" I asked her with a hope she would know.

--------

" Of corse, he's Nash Grier" she said like I should know

"Sorry, who" I muttered back with a confused look on my face

"You know, Nash Grier, older brother of Hayes Grier"

Just then I realised who he was, I mean I watched his brothers vines as well as Matthew Espinosa, I knew I recognised him from somewhere.

Just then Louise turned around and said " Emma honey, close your mouth you'll catch flies" I could feel myself turning more red by the second. I them watch him turn to his friend who I also recognised as Cameron Dallas and whisper something and they both look over to me, I blush and look at my lap.

Nash POV

-------------------

"Hey Cam!" I yelled

"Yeah mate.

"Who's that?" I questioned looking over to the girl with light brown hair.

"Good luck Nash"

"Why'd ya say that" I asked with a slight change of tone

"That Emma Harries, the younger sister of Jack and Finn" he said laughing at me

"Why is that a bad thing" I questioned turning a bit red

"There just a little over protective, and by little I mean a lot" he said laughing and walking away. I then noticed Finn staring at me from behind Emma. I mean he's nice and all buy if looks could kill I would have been dead half an hour ago!