New York

Okay guys I couldn't wait any longer for my friend to edit my work so I am just going to post what I have and fix it when she finally edits it. So fair warning there may be a lot of mistakes throughout the next two chapters but I just didn't want to make you guys wait any long then you already have. So after a long what here is chapter four!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 4: New York

Eliza’s p.o.v

6 MONTHS LATER

“ELIZA WAKE UP!” Mazy screamed in my ear. I just groaned and rolled over trying to ignore her but that didn’t stop her. She hopped on to my bed landing straight in my stomach and knocking the wind out of me. With another groan I rolled Mazy off of me and with a thump she landed on the floor.

“Fine then, I guess you don’t have to go to the concert with me in about six hours then!” She huffed. Remembering this was the day that I had looking forward to for a long time, I shot up in my bed and started running around the room like a mad woman. Mazy laughed at me as I started to stress about what I was going to wear. I finally stopped my running in circles and glared at her for laughing at me. Once she regained her composure and wiped away a few stray tears that had fallen from her eyes.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to laugh at you like that Liza. It’s just the way you were running around it looked like you were a chicken with it’s head cut off.” If I had been in her position I would have been laughing at her too. I finally managed to get in the right state of mind and look over at my alarm clock,  noticing we still had a good six hours before we had to travel to New York for the concert. I narrowed my eyes into a glare at my early bird friend and growled,”Why would you wake me up six freaking hours before we had to leave? I could have gotten at least two more hours of sleep!”

“I’m sorry Liza I thought you would want to leave early and go shopping in New York before the concert started so we could look good when we go backstage.” Mazy Mumbled

“Wait did you just say backstage I thought we only had  general admission tickets?” I asked Mazy astonished.

“ Well about that, a few weeks ago I bought us VIP passes so we could go backstage and meet the band up close and hangout side stage for the concert.” Mazy replied

“ Mazy I love you so much, But I didn’t want you to spend that kind of money on me I mean, I’m already living with you and I just don’t want to be a burden…” Mazy stopped me right then and there with a hard stare

“ Liza you in no way, shape, or form will ever be a burden to me.” Mazy started “ I saw how hard you have been working on getting money for this trip and I thought that maybe I could get this for you.” I sat there for a second and looked Mazy in the eyes to see if she was telling the truth and the only emotion was pure honesty. I quickly ran from the spot I was standing in and attacked her in a bear hug thanking her a million times. When I finally decided to released Mazy from the bone crushing hug I quickly started running to my bathroom to to get ready.

After a twenty minute shower, I blow dried my hair and straightened it, brushed my teeth, and applied makeup. I then quickly ran and changed into my concert attire and packed a small bag that had my wallet, phone and phone charger, camera, concert ticket with my VIP pass, and my makeup bag. Content with everything I had I quickly ran down stairs,  grabbed an apple for breakfast, and waited for Mazy to join me. After waiting for about thirty minutes Mazy finally appeared from upstairs. We both quickly ran out to her car and got comfortable for almost a two hour drive.