Chapter Thirteen- Smith and Jones.... And Greene

After five weeks without being able to walk on her own, Bethany got a text from her doctor, Martha.

'Hello, Miss Greene. I have wonderful news. You may be fully recovered, so come in and let me make sure.

-MJ'

Bethany cheered and rushed out the door. She hailed a cab, that took her to the hospital. 'Charley's Girl' by Lou Reed played on the radio.

"Can you please turn that up?" Bethany begged. The man smiled and nodded. He turned the volume up.

"Thanks, mate." Bethany smiled and her phone began to ring in her pocket. Her screen had a picture of Sherlock and Bethany picked up.

"Hello, Sherlock." Bethany greeted him.

"Beth. Where are you? I woke up... and you were gone...." Sherlock's voice was low.

"I.. erm..... I'll be back within an hour, sweetheart. Don't worry." Bethany hated not telling Sherlock, but she wanted to surprise him.

"Well, I want to know where you are, Beth..." Sherlock's voice was firm and Beth chuckled.

"I think I can go to the shop without being killed, Sherlock. I can handle myself for now." Bethany regretted what she said as she heard Sherlock hang up.

"Relationship trouble, Miss?" the cabbie asked. Bethany chuckled.

"Something like that." Bethany didn't feel like telling the man the whole thing, as she didn't really know him.

"Royal Hope Hospital, Miss." the man unlocked the car and Beth hopped out. She handed the man some money and walked into the hospital. She was greeted by Martha, who walked her to her room.

"Alright, Bethany. I will be right back, I need to to go see my next patient." Martha rushed out of the room and Beth let out a slight chuckle. Two men in black uniforms and helmits walked past her door, with an old woman. Bethany gave her a warm smile, but the woman ignored her and marched forward.

After ten minutes, Bethany heard rain coming from outside. She decided to turn on the telly and phone Sherlock to make sure he was okay.

"Hello, darling. I was just wondering if the storm is botherin' ya. Okay. Love you." Bethany pulled her phone down is disapointment when Sherlock didn't reply. The telly switched to the news.

"Live, on BBC news, we have a shocking story. Royal Hope Hospital.... Has disapeared.' The reporter started. Bethany let out a chuckle, not believing a word the woman said. But when she heard the screams, she new that the woman was correct. She panicked and ran to Martha, who was with a tall man with brown hair.

"Martha. I think we're on the moon." Bethany looked out the window and a tear fell down her cheek. "Sherlock... he doesn't know where I am..." she started. She felt a man's hand on her shoulder. Bethany pulled out her phone. "No reception." She chuckled.

"My name is the Doctor. I can help with this." The man informed them.

"Doctor..... Doctoorrr........ DOCTOR! THE Doctor!" Bethany shouted.

"You've.... Heard of me?" The Doctor was in shock.

"Yes. You saved me, a few years back. You and that blonde haired girl.... Rose. Rose Tyler, I believe. Where is she?" Beth questioned and the Doctor looked down.

"Gone." He replied.

"I'm so sorry." Bethany offered a hug and the Doctor accepted it.

"Do you want to call Sherlock?" the Doctor took out a silver tube-like object with a blue cap.