9-Unexpected Stranger

Authors Note pleause read:Well as promised heres chapter Nine :D and thank you all for voting & comenting te next chapter is almost done I just need a little insperation ;) so PLEASE  VOTE & COMMENT fan even I realy want my book to go somewhere & I know I have a lot of readers on my book because I can see the amount of views O.o so TO ALL YOU GHOST READERS OUT THER ( you no the ones who read and enjoy but still dont fan coment or vote)PLS VOTE FAN AND COMMENT FOR MY BOOK! I will love you forever & Ever well heres the new capter enjoy!

Chapter Nine 

Edited By: Grace Reid

It was late monday morning and I was currently running down the hallway trying to make it to second period before the late bell rang. I guess I wasn't gonna make it after all I thought to myself as a loud ring echoed through the hallway. When I reached the door to my classroom I yanked it open and burst throught it not expecting to bump head first into someone and crash onto the floor wih a loud thud.  

"Oh, my apologies , Miss," a boy looking to be around my age said helping me up. As I grabbed his hand I raised my head to yell at him for knocking me down but when my eyes landed on him my words got stuck in my throat. He had deep green eyes, dark brown hair, sun-kissed skin and a bangin body.

"No, I wasn't looking were I was going," I whispered more to myself than to him trying to avoid the blush which was trying to sneak its way to my cheeks.  

"Im Christen," he said holding out a hand for me to shake. "I'm new here," he said as I took a hold of his hand. "I didn't know Lobsville high had such... interesting  students" he said as the blush I was trying to avoid swept across my cheeks.  

"Ahm," Mr Grey sighed trying to get our attention. "Well, I see you two have made quite an acquaintance," he accused which only caused my blush to darken making me look more guilty, but for what? I had no idea if it was a crime to talk to a gorgeous guy then I was guilty . "Take a seat please, Miss Duran," he added pointing at my desk and that was when I noticed the gaze of everyone in the class which had me wishing the ground would swallow me up. I quickly rushed to my seat and gave Christian one last look before he left. Throughout the whole class I couldn't stop thinking about Damon, oh how I missed him I thought to myself.

 ''I wonder if he misses us?" my wolf whispered to me as the bell rang signalling a change of class.

***********************************

I was slowly making my way down the hall to the lunchroom when a hand shot out and covered my mouth whilst pulling me into the closet, as soon as his skin brushed mine I immediately knew who it was.  

"Damon, you know I can feel when you're close,  right?" I asked him, smiling.  

"Yeah," he said looking me in the eyes. "I really missed you "  

"That's your reason for kidnapping me?" I asked him and soon got lost in the blue sea that were his eyes.   

"No, that was only part of it," he said whilst laying a small kiss on my lips. "We need to talk." 

"Well, talk," I said laying a soft kiss of my own on is warm lips while sparks continued to sweep through my whole body and I welcomed the feeling .

"Not here," he said looking around as he grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the closet and started making his way to the woods behind the school with me in tow.