Chapter 7

Damon P.O.V.

After Drake went to bed I just looked to Jason and asked “So now we have a vampire and fae along with this mystery boy well this has gotten a lot more interesting of a town don’t you think Jason”. “I guess so, but we should be careful since we don’t know much about these people” Jason tells me. I just nodded my head to him. Jason tells me that he is heading off to bed to so I just head off to my room and call my father to tell him that I have found something interesting in this town.

Calling

“What is it son” my father says to me. “Just that I have found some interesting people here in this town is all” I tell him and I hear him laugh over the line. “So what is so interesting about these people son” He asks me and I tell him “Well we have a vampire, fae, and a boy who has telekinesis powers along with some other power that we don’t know of yet”. “Well that is interesting that there is a vampire and fae there. How do you know that this child has telekinesis powers” he says. “Well let’s just say that Jason got provoked by them and then got thrown into a wall by this person who he was on top of mind you” I tell my father and hear my father started to laugh out of control after learning this bit of information.

 After getting off the phone with my father I started to think of how we are going to find this kid. After a while of thinking I strip to get ready for bed and jump in to bed and started to fall asleep.

Lily House

Lily P.O.V.

After eating our subway we head back to my house and I ask both Samuel and Arron what they want to do. Samuel says “Let’s watch movies” while Arron says “No let’s watch some Adventure time” and I just started to laugh at how childish Arron was when he said that. Me and Samuel look at each other and smile and say alright to Arron and he just hops up and down all happy about watching Adventure time. “So what kind of snacks should we eat then” I ask the both of them and they look at me. “Well we still have some of the snacks I brought over yesterday” Arron tells me. I nod my head and look to see what Samuel has to say and he say “Why don’t we make cookies I know you have some cookie mix in your kitchen Lily” I started to think and Samuel was right there is some cookie mix in my kitchen. So I run in to my kitchen and yell for the both of them to come into the kitchen. They come into the kitchen and I started to pull all the mixes I have out of the cupboard. “So which one do you want we have chocolate chip, pink lemonade, or peanut butter so which ones boys” I ask both Arron and Samuel. They look at the boxes of mixes and then to each other. They both say at once “The pink lemonade ones will be nice” ok I tell them and then we get all the things we need to make the cookies and get started on making them. “So how many of them should we make” I ask the both of them. Arron say “Why not 30 of them so will each get ten a piece” that’s sounds good to me and I look to Samuel and he just nods his head to the both of us. So we get the mix together and then place the cookie dough on the trey and then we place them in to the oven.

Samuel P.O.V.

After the cookies got done baking in the oven we all head into the living room and turn on Netflix and started to look for Adventure time. After find Adventure time we hit play to started watching the show. “So who’s your favorite character in Adventure time” Arron ask loudly me and Lily just look at him like what’s with the yelling and he just smiles to us. So Lily tells him that she likes the ice king because he is just too goofy.  I say “the flame princess because she is just pure fire and what about you Arron who do you like on the show” Arron just looks at me and then says “I like Gunter because Gunter is a funny penguin that is so evil and adorable too”. After watching a couple more episodes of Adventure time we decide to head to bed so we all get ready for bed and cuddle all together in a nice pile.