23: Sweetie, I'm pregnant.. *PART ONE*

Chaper 23: Sweetie, I'm pregnant..

*Flashback*

"Niall, what are we gonna do today?" I asked. He looked at me curiously, petting his invisible beard. He didn't say anything for a mintue, until a beer comercial on the tv appeared. He eyed me, back to the tv, then back to me. I wasn't paying attention, since I was texting Rose the whole time. 

"Why don't we go to the club with Rose and the other guys?" Niall suggested. I looked at him and nodded slowly, texting Rose the plan for tonight, she agreed as Niall and I got ready. 

I wore a pair of black denim shorts, a white tanktop, and pair of high top converse. As we rushed downstairs, we already saw all of them waiting for us. I looked at them curiously on how the got in without knocking or anything. 

"H-How did you all get in?" Louis and Harry looked at each other and started laughing their asses off. Then everyone began to laugh except me. I smiled and looked down on the ground. Rose placed her arm over my shoulder, almost pulling me down to the ground since she was laughing also. 

"You left your door open, so we decided to come in without letting you know. It's not like we stole anything.." Louis said in between laughs. My eye brows went up as he said 'It's not like we stole anything..'. Rose started laughing next to Louis and soon everyone was on the floor while I was by the door waiting for them. 

They all got up from the ground, faces of every shade of red. I shook my head and left to go into the car, while I still heard giggles behind me. Niall grabbed my waist and kissed my cheek. He whispered something in my ear, causing me to smile. The others began laughing because they thought he said something dirty. 

Niall chuckled, releasing his hands off my waist. We all gathered up in the car, leaving Harry in the drivers seat, and Rose in the passengers seat. 

"I bet your all gonna get wasted." Liam said. We all glanced at him and glared. Liam was probably gonna drink one or two, but not as many as the others would since he seems like the adult one in our group.

It took forever to get there because Harry wanted to drive slow and nice. It annoyed all of us, but we all cheered and made fun of him as he parked. 

"Shut up. At least we didn't get pulled over by the police." Harry snatched out. Rose kissed his cheek, as they linked hands together. Louis and Niall ran over inside to the club like little kids. Liam shook his head, as he walked next to me. 

"I'd love to see you get drunk and talk about Toy Story for hours!" I whispered. He laughed and patted my back hard, which made me cough. I glared at him as we entered the club. Their were flashing blue's, purple, yellow, pink lights flashing. 

Rose grabbed my hand and we raced each other to the dance floor. After a few moments of dancing with random people, I wanted to look for Niall, which was by Louis, Harry. They were all having a contest on who could drink the most under a minute. I grabbed Rose's hand and pointed at them. Rose ran over to Harry before Harry could do anything stupid and ruin their relationship.

I walked closely to Niall and heard that he was talking to Louis about unicorn's and pancakes. That was an obvious sign of drunk. I rolled my eyes and called Liam to get both of them out of the club before they could smash their lips on other people, then forget about it the next day. Liam drank a little, but didn't get drunk. 

We walked over to the car. This time I had to drive so Liam could watch the others. Somehow, they argued in the back on which Unicorn would fit them the best. Niall said he wanted the orange one, but Louis complained that he owned the orange one because it reminded him of his favorite snack, carrots. On the other hand, Harry was singing to himself the Barney theme song. 

I bit my lip throughout the whole car ride, trying not to laugh. Rose was laughing at Harry because his lovely voice was singing random songs. 

I parked the car, getting Niall out. He leaned over my shoulder's since he had a hard time walking. Liam had to carry him to the bedroom, but Louis was fine. He just acted funny. Harry was fine also, but he just loved singing those songs. 

"12:40 already? Well goodnight." I said. Rose was digging herself through the fridge, giving me the gesture, "Yeah, yeah.". I laughed and walked upstairs. 

I opened up the door slowly, and saw Niall drifted fastly asleep. I smiled and laid down in bed next to him. He wraped his arms around me, kissing my neck. As he got closer to my soft spot, I started moaning. I told him to stop, but he rushed on top of me, and that's when things got a little over rated.

*End Of Flashback*

 A few weeks have passed since that flashback. I was meeting up with Rose for shopping. 

I slipped on my blue toms, and said my goodbye's to Niall and Max. Max was over to play with my x-box, but I had already set plans with Rose and didn't wanna crush my little brother. I told Niall, and he agreed to play with Max for the day.

I drove over to the mall, listening to Katy Perry's, Wide Awake. That was my favorite song so far. My phone started to buzz, but I had to keep my eyes on the road, otherwise I would probably get in a car crash. 

I parked in the parking lot, reaching over to the other side to get my black purse. I got out the car and rushed over to the mall entrance to meet Rose. She said she had something important to tell me. Usually, that's a never good meaning when it's important. 

"Before we shop, I wanna tell you something. Care to sit at the food court?" She asked shyly. I agreed. This was sort of an awkward moment since Rose was quiet when we were walking to the food court. I turned my head slightly, and caught Rose swetting. 

We sat down, looking at each other awkwardly. She looked all around the food court to make sure no one was watching. She suddenly scooted her chair closer to the table and took a deep breath. 

"Are you okay?" I whispered. She shook her head. Tears started streaming down her cheeks. I scooted my chair next to her's and faced her. 

"I-I'm too..young." She stuttered. I looked at her shocked. What did she mean by young? I gasped and instantly thought pregnant. I started crying with her to support her. 

"Your not pregnant..are you?" I whispered to her ears. She nodded and quickly wiped her tears away. I rubbed her back in a circular motion. She started sobbing loudly, suddenly everyone tilted their heads to us. I looked around and smiled at them. They shook their heads and went on with their lives. 

"Harry and I did it..with a condom! How on earth could I be pregnant!" She shouted the last part, making people look back at us again. I sighed and ran my fingers down my hair and face. She looked up at me with mascara and eyeliner rubbed around her eyes and cheeks. 

"Rose, those things aren't always safe." She shook her head and grabbed her bag. She ran away from me. I could tell she was scared that she could be pregnant at eighteen. I sighed. A few elderly couples walked up to me and handed me a tissue. They  quickly walked away laughing. I rolled my eyes and walked after Rose. 

I finally catched up to her. She was already in the parking lot, quickly getting into her car. I got in her car and looked at her. She slammed her head on the steering wheel, sobbing even louder. 

"Did you..enjoy it?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled, which then turned into a laugh. I laughed with, then suddenly the flashback came back to me the night Niall and I did it. He was drunk and didn't use protection. 

"Maybe.." She whispered. I frowned. She looked at me with a weird expression, because I was supposed to laugh on that part. I slamed my head on the dash board and moaned something out, I didn't even understand myself. 

"Oh gosh, you guys did it as well?" I gulped. 

"Did you enjoy it?" I smiled, not saying in response. She knows that I'm a good girl and do good decisions, but I made a bad one on this one. She gasped, now patting my back in a circular motion. I laughed. 

"I should get going. How about we continue our shopping tomorrow?" I asked. She agreed and rushed me out of her car. I waved goodbye, slowly walking back to my car. What if I was pregnant like she was?