10: It's my final chance, Will I say 'Yes'?

[A/N] Okay, So I've decided, my last chapters were more of romance. I'll try my best for the next few chapters to be longer than 2 pages and they will have more funny parts in them. I've finally reached Chapter 10. c:

Chapter 10: It's my final chance, Will I say 'Yes'?

“Nandos..” Niall moans out. I peek with one eyed open and look up at Niall. I was facing his chest, I forgot we were crashed down from out Black Ops. 

“POPCORN!” I yell out at Niall’s face. He slowly opens his blue dreamy eyes and blinks repeating many times. 

“So, Nando’s eh?” I sat up on my bed head board and face him. He scratches the back of his blondish brown hair and thinks. 

“Yeah, it disappeared. The next thing I was dreaming about, all the food was gone. It was the worst nightmare ever!” I lean in to kiss Niall on his soft delicate cheek. A couple tears came out here and there, but he was okay. 

“Oh Niall. You and your obsessed Nandos.” He chuckles in a response and grabs out his phone. 

“OH MY PEANUTS!” Niall yells out. He drops his phone and lays on my stomach poking my face. 

“What happened?” I asked getting concerned. He starts laughing and grabs my phone off of the side bed table and shows me ‘Temple Run’. 

“Niall! You had me worried!” He just lost his winning streak, that’s why he called out ‘Peanuts’. Oh my, you have to love Niall right?

“My dad..” I whispered to myself. I had forgotten about the talk I had about with my Mum, a few weeks ago. Since my Mum’s birthday is coming up in a few days. This Saturday to be exact, I shall find my father. I haven’t seen him ever since I was young. I wonder what he looks like. How will my Mum react to hear his lovely voice again? 

“Where is your dad?” Niall asks while poking my lovely dimples. I sigh quietly and run my fingers through his soft blonde hair. 

“He left my Mum, and little brother when I was young to go to military. I want to surprise my Mum for her birthday which is coming soon. He hasn’t called since he left. Do you think he’s still alive?” Niall doesn’t respond for a few moments, probably thinking. 

“We should call the Military agency. We could buy him a plane ticket, so he may fly over here!” Niall suggests. I smile at his suggestion and nod. Maybe this is finally the day I get to meet my dad. I haven’t seen him ever since I was probably 2 or 3. 

“Niall, what if he doesn’t know us?” What if he didn’t remember my Mum? 

“Of course he will. Shall I go search online?” Niall asks while taking my hand. I nod and pass over the laptop. He searches it up on Google. Best search engine ever right? He found one within seconds. 

“Are you ready Ashley?” Niall asks, holding his iPhone in his hand ready to dial the number. 

“W-Wait. I can’t do this. I’m nervous.” I stated. Niall places his hand on my shoulder and sets down the iPhone. 

“I’ll call them whenever your ready. I’m going downstairs for a snack. Peanut butter and Jelly?” I nod and sit down on the floor. I know I shouldn’t be nervous about this, but a lot of thoughts run through my head. What if he’s dead, what if he’s alive? What if he’s married to another women? 

I walked downstairs to see Niall. As soon as I stormed through the kitchen, I see jelly all over the counters and the peanut butter all over the floor. What the fuck did he do? All you have to do is just slam them on the bread. 

My mum walks in on us and gasps. “What happened here?” 

“Mum, we’ll clean it up. Sorry!” I said and glanced at Niall. He bit his lip trying hard not to laugh. That was a definitely a turn on. As Mum walks off, Niall bursts out laughing on the ground. He slowly runs up behind me and slams jelly all over my shirt. 

“NIALL HORAN!” I shouted out and giggled. “Clean it up, babe!” I stated.

“I don’t want to clean it by myself! Please help me.” Niall said as a Puppy Dog face appeared. I nodded and slammed jelly all over his face and shirt. He kissed me on the cheek and we cleaned up the kitchen for Mum. The kitchen was my Mum’s favorite place to think alone and express her feelings by cooking. It was her favorite room out of the whole house.

Niall winks at me and we race each other upstairs. “I’m ready.” I stated. 

Niall grabs his iPhone and calls the number. I sat on his lap on the floor. Suddenly a loud voice came out of his phone, he put on speaker. 

“Hello, how may we help you?” 

“I’m looking for a guy named Joe Robberts.” 

“And, who is this calling?” 

“I’m h-his..son.” 

“Joe Robberts is currently at the hospital. Would you like to visit him?” 

I got off of Niall’s lap and went to the bathroom, slamming the door hard. I sat on the floor wrapping my arms around my legs. I couldn’t believe my father’s at the hospital, and he didn’t want to contact us. Why?

Niall knocks on the door. “Ashley, would you like to get two tickets to US?”