Chapter 1: Feelings

"Francesca, Diego's here!" I hear my brother Luca shout. I run my hair brush through my straight dark hair for the last time, pick up my school bag and run out of my bedroom. Diego and I always walk to the Studio together.

"Bye, Luca!" I shout before opening the door to see Diego waiting there patiently.

"Hey" He smiled. I felt butterflies in my stomach, he had the most beautiful smile. His hair was as dark as mine and was curly. I guess you could say he was tall, dark and handsome. He was originally from Spain but he moved here a year before I did.

"Hi" I say and walk out the front door. We begin to walk down the street.

"You look nice" He says, staring at me.

"Thanks" I blush.

"So how's Violetta?" He asks. My stomach twists. Violetta's my best friend, well besides Diego, and Diego is madly in love with her. She has a boyfriend called Leon but Diego is still obsessed with her. It annoyed me a lot.....not that I'm jealous or anything.

"Why don't you ask her" I say a little bitterly. He raises an eyebrow at me and then shrugs.

"Are you still upset about Marco?" He asks. Marco's my boyfriend...I mean my Ex-boyfriend. We didn't end things on good terms. I guess you could say we grew apart.

"No, I'm fine" I assure him.

"Whatever you say"

When we arrive at the studio Violetta and Leon are outside waiting for us.

"Hey" Violetta says and hugs me.

"Hey" I say, hugging her tightly.

 "Hey Vilu" Diego says, blushing a little.

"Hi!" Violetta says cheerfully. Leon rolls his eyes and smirks at me. Leon and I always exchanged these looks whenever we were both with Violetta and Diego. Leon could tell Diego had a crush on Violetta and how Vilu has no clue.

"Come on, babe. We don't wanna be late" Leon says, putting an arm around her. Diego's jaw tightens. He was jealous. I roll my eyes as we follow Violetta and Leon into the Studio.

 Diego and I walk to our lockers to get some sheet music.

"You need to stop" I finally say. Diego gives me a confused look.

"What?" He asks.

"Chasing Violetta like a lost puppy. She has a boyfriend and she's happy, get over it" I sigh.

"Whatever" He says, closing his locker. He shakes his head and walks away.

"Fran!" A voice says behind me. I turn around and see Camila standing there.

"Hey Cami" I sigh.

"You were a little harsh to him don't you think" She says truthfully.

"I just said the truth" I shrug.

"Since we're being honest, Why don't you admit you have feelings for Diego" Camila says mockingly.

"What? I don't have feelings for Diego" I say.

"Of course you don't" Camila says sarcastically