Chapter 47

Hellloooo lovely readers,

I just want to start off by fan girling really quickly. WHY DON'T WE RELEASED 8 LETTERS, their album. I have listened to it on repeat and my god, I am falling in love. If any of you are limelights, comment in the comment section. If you get a chance, go and listen to their album. It is 5 stars.

Anyway to the book...

"Ready?" Zoe asks me with a knowing smirk on her face. 

"Yes" I respond, tight lipped. Issac opens the door of the house and Zoe and I walk out the house and into Issac's black Maserati. Issac gets into the driver's seat and puts the car into ignition.

"You guys hungry?" He asks.

"Kind of" Zoe mumbles and takes out her makeup palette and starts brushing along her face. Issac pulls off the lot of the house and goes in the opposite direction of school.

"Where are you going?" I ask him.

"Somewhere where food is. Duh" He says with a grin on his face. 

I roll my eyes and look out the window.

"Hey are you...cold?" He asks and looks down at my bare arms. He has been asking me the same question since he saw me with the outfit this morning. It's a light pink spaghetti strapped top and I am wearing black leggings and white Adidas sneakers.

"Issac..I am fine. I have a sweater in my locker as well."

"Just checkin'."

"For the 15th time."

"Well, i'm sorry that I care about if you are comfortable or not."

"Issac if I was uncomfortable, I wouldn't be wearing this."

"You just look cold."

"I am not shivering or turning blue!" I bite back and look at him as he drives the car. "Why are you making such a big deal about it?"

"It's just...lots of skin."

"And when you take off your shirt on the lacrosse field during practice, that isn't too much skin?"

"Bay..that is different."

"Why?"

"Becau-"

"Oh just shut up and get married already!" Zoe yells from the back seat as she glares at the two of us with her brush in her hand. I roll my eyes and look out the window as we roll into a McDonald's drive in.

"Really?"

"Yes really"

Issac rolls up to the monitor where the menu is.

"You want your usuals?" Issac asks us. We nod our heads and when he hears the ladies voice asking for our order, he answers perfectly: 2 hash browns and 2 fruit parfaits. He orders a bacon, egg, and cheese mcgriddle. I fish out a 20 out my bag and I hand it to Issac. He gives me a pointed glare and I try my signature puppy dog eyes, but he just quirks an eyebrow in amusement. He gives the lady his card and pays for the stuff. Once we get everything, he drives off and in the direction of the school. I pass Zoe her food and then I take out Issac's mcgriddle. 

Issac drives down the street and as always in his car, it barely feels like we are moving. It's like we are gliding. 

I bring the sandwich to Issac's lips and he opens his mouth and takes a bite. I use my other hand to grab my hash brown and take a bite into it. Throughout the rest of the car ride, I help Issac eat while he is driving all the while feeding myself. It has become a routine of a sort when Issac is driving and we have food.