How To Make A Story

So I had this idea a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg time ago to help Newbies Make a amazeing story!!!! so here it is.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

1) So first of all to make a story you have to have an anccount. To make an anccount there should be a button that says "Sign Up" at the top. I think its a blue button. But after you have account then you can move on to step two.

2) Once you have set up your account, fan me! haha thats another lesson. But anyways to make a story you have to put your mouse on your username on that orange bar up there, a little list should pop down, three down is "My Works" which are you stories, etc. Chick this.

3) Then there should be a button saying "Add Work" or somthing like that.

4) At the top there is a box saying "Add Title Or Chapter To Your Story" or somthing like that. This is where you enter your Story Title. The 1st Chapter IS the title of your story, if you change the title then the 1st Chapter title changes, and if you change the title of the 1st Chapter then the title changes. (Personally I don't like this factor, I wish that I could have the first chapter named somthing totally different then the title of the story...)

5) In the big box under "Add Title" box, theres a big box which is where you can type your story. There are tools at the top to help you.

a.) The first one is Spell Check, oh fun. I use this one alot. I stuck at spelling so its kinda a friend of mine. To use Spell Check you have to first click it, then pick your lanugauge. I have only choosen English so I don't know what the difference is.

b.) The second is bold. It kinda speaks for itself... it makes things bold. (Hint: if you press Ctrl B it makes bold turn on.)

c.) Next we have Italic. It makes things slanted. I use this one for thoughts like if my chactor is thinking, their thoughts are slanted. (Hint: if you press Ctrl I then Italics turn on.)

d.) This is copy. Copy says "Hi Hi". He likes to copy things. Highlight it press copy (Or Ctrl C) and it copies it for you, but you can't paste it until you press Paste which is the next button.

e.) Paste. Read last letter. -Make sure the flashing line that magically makes letters appear after you type them is where you want what you wish to paste.

f.) Undo. This undoes the last thing you did, dah! (jkjk)

g.) Redo. Undoes your Undo. (lol)

h.) Remove Spaces, I haven't used this...

i.) Last but not least is the Full screen button. It makes the box you type your story in to full screen mode...

6) So you have met all the buttons, sort of. The next part is to type up your story. Have fun a be creative (: do whatever feels right but please use correct grammer, that freakin bothers me when people don't captialize their "i"s and don't space when someone is talking.

(Ex: This is WRONG!

"blah blah blah," Bob said. Then Fred said, "halb halb halb."

This is freakin RIGHT!!!

"blah blah blah," Bob said.

Then Fred responded, "halb halb halb."

Cheese people.)

So yeah...NEXT!

7) On the right hand side on theres navy blue thing that says "Status" this is the status of your story.  the first box says "Unsaved" when haven't saved it yet, to save it click the "Save" button at the bottom. It says "Saved as Draft" when you have saved a story but no one can read it, to let people read it click the "Save and Publish" button, then the status of your story will be "Published".

8) Ok almost done. The Options. Ok the first option is Categories. This is where your story will be found based on what it is. If its a teen fiction then choose "Teen Fiction", if its Poetry then chose "Poetry" etc. You can choose 2 categroy for your story.

a.) Tags. These are like keywords for your story. So if someone is looking for a story about puppies and your story has a tag with "Puppies" on it then your story will be on their list of resualts. But make sure you seapureate them with a comma (,) if you don't then your tags will look like this "amerciaswimmingfunnylolhahahahahahahikrmaddierandomperson" and that whould be good so this looks better "amercia, swimming, funny, lol, hahahahahahah, ikr, maddie, random person" so yeah.

b.) The copyright option. Always and I mean ALWAYS put it on "All Rights Reserved" so no one can copy it!!!

c.) Rating. Rate your story on its content. PG- Parent Guidence, PG-13 - 13year olds and older, R- 16+

d.) Distribution just where they put your story... I keep mine on Wattpad just 'cause.

9) Ok now at the bottom you wanna click "Save & Publish" to publish the book/chapter. "Save" just saves it so yo can work on it later.

Now go make a awesome story!!! XD

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

So i think thats it sorry for spelling and grammer mistakes... hope this helped

peace!

~SomethingUnbroken