Chapter 3

*Sebastian up top*

++++

Lunch was finally here, I still didn't have any friends. I'm also not as popular as Zyler is either. I sighed and looked around the lunchroom. I made eye contact with Sebastian. He saw me and quickly waved me over. I smiled and started to walk towards them. I bumped into someone. I looked up at them and they had black hair that was spiked. His eyes were a beautiful brown color, it reminded me of a puppy. I smiled softly. He smirked and kinda steadied me.

"It's alright love," He said softly, it was deep but it was soft at the same time. I smiled and tucked some loose hair behind my ear. "I should let you go to your friends huh."

"I don't really have friends." I said softly. "I have my brother that's about it." He kinda gave me a smirk.

"Well you maybe surprised with the people around here." I nodded and smiled

"Yeah maybe." He smiled and walked away. I sighed and walked over and sat beside Sebastian.

"You shouldn't be talking to him," Sebastian said softly. I looked at him questionably. "He's a bad person." I nodded.

"Alright, I'll keep my distance." I started to eat what I packed for my lunch, I scanned the lunchroom and I saw my brother walk in and sat across from Sebastian and I. I looked around some more and I saw the one guy that I ran into at a table and he was talking to some people. It felt like we made eye contact. I shook my head, there's no way. I sighed and kept eating till lunch was over. I looked at my phone. Still nothing from my Mom. The bell snapped me back to reality and I got up.

"Ill walk you to class," Sebastian said with a smile.

"Should I worry about you two getting together?" Zyler asked with a smirk.

"No," I said quickly.

"Maybe in the future." Sebastian said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and walked away. Sebastian showed me to my next class and took a seat. The last bell rang and the guy from the lunchroom walked in. I sighed and looked down at my notebook as he took a seat in the back. I sighed and soon the teacher started on the lesson.

++++

School ended and I walked out to my brothers car. I sighed softly and leaned against it. Where was he? He should be here by now. We get out the same time. I groaned and sat on the hood. After a good twenty minutes my brother came out of the school and walked over to the car.

"Hey sorry, I was talking to someone." He said softly.

"A girl?" I said with a smirk.

"Maybe, get off of my car." I smiled and got off of the car. I sighed and got up front. I leaned back and sighed. "Everything okay?" I nodded.

"Just a long day, I'm ready to go home and do my homework." Zyler nodded and got us out of the parking lot. We got home and I got out of the car and went inside. I went to the kitchen and saw a note.

Went to town shopping for dinner, we're having guest over. Make sure you and you're brother look nice.

I sighed softly and grabbed the note and found Zyler in the living room. I handed him the note and he read it.

"Why are we having people over?" I shrugged.

"I have no idea," I said softly. He nodded. "Well I'm going to shower and get ready for tonight. I said softly and went up stairs. I went to my bathroom. That was one good thing about moving into this house. I have my own bathroom. I got undressed and got the water running. I got in and let the hot water hit me. It felt amazing. I washed my hair and kinda just stood there for awhile. The water felt great. I sighed and after awhile I got out, I dried off and got my underwear and bra on. Then I got on a long sleeve yellow shirt that had a white collar, then my black skirt and black pantyhose (down bottom). I normally don't dress like this, I like my shorts and crop tops with flannels. But dad wanted me to look nice. I sighed and blow dried my hair then took a straight iron to it. I left a little curl to my hair. I sighed and left the bathroom and saw Zyler in the hall. He was wearing his baby blue button up shirt with a pair of black skinny jeans.

"Wow sis looking nice." I rolled my eyes.

"I don't like it, I miss my flannels." Zyler chuckled and soon Dad got home. I sighed softly and went to my room.

++++

I was setting the table while Dad was finishing up dinner. Then the door bell rang. I sat down the last plate, Zyler and I went over to the door and he answered it. Sebastian was standing there with Andrew and an older gentlemen that was around dad's age.

"Sebastian," Zyler smiled and they did this weird handshake. I sighed and Sebastian winked at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Aw you guys are just in time for dinner, just got it done." Dad said walking over to us. "Thomas good to see you."

"I hope you don't mind that I brought Andrew with us, his Mom had some business to attend too or she would be here." Dad nodded.

"Not a problem, come on in." Zyler and I moved out of the way and they came in. We showed them to the dining room an dad had the homemade Chinese sitting out on the table. We all sat down and everyone started to talk as we got food. "So how has everything been?"

"You know how it's been Dean," Dad sighed softly. "It's time to tell your kids." I looked at Dad confused. Tell us what? I looked at Zyler and he even looked confused too.

"You're right," He said softly. "Kids, when I was your age my Dad made a decision for me and it has stuck with me, now I know why he made that decision for me. So I'm letting you guys know you two were born into a gang." That word just rung in my head, then if on que my phone vibrated. Dad sighed. I looked at it and it was Mom she texted me back.

Mom- Your dad is in a gang and you two were born into it

Gang.

Gang.

Gang!