LoyalDog's Rage

This what you are about to read is a scenario I thought up back while ago while I was still a 100% LoyalDog. This focuses on my anger mostly. My anger changes me depending on how angry I get. Not sure how to describe this piece in so many words but I hope you enjoy it:

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I can't believe he's dead. He was the best of us. Not to mention the strongest of us. LoyalDog,once a great man. A warrior and somewhat a demon in his mind.

Let me take you to where the story starts from.

Somewhere out in the woods is where a castle stands. Inside a king sits on his throne giving orders. His subjects dislike him with a passion and he is not their true ruler. He was at one time an underling,but that changed when the true king was murdered. He was stabbed through his heart while he slept by the woman he loved. She betrayed him for power and wealth. The two of them ruled with iron fists but apparently they were unfamiliar with the saying all good things must come to an end. Unbeknownst to them,the true king had been resurrected. He clawed his way out of his grave. That's right,clawed! He was no longer human. He had claws,red eyes,sharp teeth and pointy ears. When he stood up from his grave and roared! He made his way through the forest and to the castle quickly. With his inhuman speed he reached it in no time. He arrived at the gates of the castle and encountered small resistance from the guards that watched over the castle at night.

LoyalDog,"Move or be moved. I will only say that once."

One of the guards,"Get out of here now before I'm forced to become violent."

LoyalDog looked at him and said nothing. Instead he grabbed that same guard by his neck with great force crushing his throat and slammed him on the ground. The guard next to him was in shock and feared he'd be next to die so he charged at him with the spear he was armed with. When he got close and shouted,"Die you demon!" LoyalDog grabbed the spear and lifted the guard up into the air with it then impaled him through his stomach with it. Killing him instantly. He then threw the body through the gate making a loud thud noise. He walked passed the broken gate and roared alerting the rest of the guards to his presence.

The guards quickly arrived to the front gate and was ready to deal with the intruder. LoyalDog was outnumbered and soon surrounded. It didn't matter to him,he liked it that way. One guard spoke to him and said,"Surrender whelp! And your death will be quick and painless." That did nothing except make him angry. LoyalDog did not take to kindly to those telling him what to do nor threatening his life. So how did he respond? LoyalDog ran straight towards him. The guard that spoke pulled out his sword ready to battle him. But before he could even swing at him,LoyalDog jumped up into the air. He landed on the guards shoulders then snapped his neck then twisted and pulled his head right out of its socket. Blood gushed from the body like a fountain. LoyalDog was covered in blood and the guards were in shock of how fast he was able to move not to mention the gruesome thing he just did in front of them. Some were scared for their life but most were angry and wanted revenge! The ones scared dropped their weapon and ran away. The ones that were not charged LoyalDog and got slaughtered in the worst way possible.

When LoyalDog finished with the guards he made his way inside the castle. With one strong kick he opened the doors and walked right in. He saw the underling and the woman that betrayed him standing in front of him on the stairs. The underling couldn't believe his eyes. He cowered at the very sight of LoyalDog.

The underling,"How...how are you alive? You should be dead."

LoyalDog,"Been there done that and now it's your turn.....like your mangled guards outside."