Chapter 7

Niall POV

* after lunch *

"Ella, come here! It's not what you think!" I yell down the hallway. I don't care who hears me. I want my beautiful, smart, talented girlfriend back. "yeah, I've heard that before. I thought you were different, but you go back to that slut?" she yells where Annabelle can hear her. "Slut? Me? Oh yeah, you wanna go?" "Anna, shut up. No one cares." I say. Desperately tryin to show Ella the truth, but she won't have any of it. It's going to have to take a whole lot more convincing to show her what really happened. I love her. I can't loose her.

Ella POV

psh, 'its not what you think' yeah whatever. I thought he was different. I've been broken so many times and he has always been there for me. To tell me I was alright, that those other guys were jerks and players and that I was so much better than them. And he was right, I am better. I deserve better than that. I helped him when Anna hurt him a year ago. When that slut cheated on him and had the nerve to say it was his fault for spending too much time with me and not enough with her when my uncle had just committed suicide. She is so selfish. She can't stand to see me happy. Why? I have to find out. After History I find her in the hallway. "why can't you let me be happy for one time? Is it your mission to tear me down? What did I do to you?" I yell, so mad and hurt. I feel the years coming. "you don't have answer for that do you? No I didn't think so." and i storm off. I drive myself home and spend the rest of the night in y room crying. How can something do perfect fall apart in one day?